Tony vs Tony

Montana Vs Soprano Who Wins?

• Tony Soprano - No Contest

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Tony Montana - Say Hello To My little Friend

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Reaction Score
Figured I'd try something new - If their crews crossed paths, who ya got?

tony_sopranos_vs_tony_montana.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Depends on timing. Before he took down Frank, Montana was an unstoppable, ruthless killer with loyal henchman. But in terms of being a boss his reign was pretty brief and Tony S held it together much better.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Antonio - "All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break 'em for no one. You understand?"

Montana was going after drug lords and kingpins. Soprano only had to deal with other knucklehead bosses and captains.

upload_2018-6-7_10-12-36.png

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Depends on timing. Before he took down Frank, Montana was an unstoppable, ruthless killer with loyal henchman. But in terms of being a boss his reign was pretty brief and Tony M held it together much better.

Good point.

Let's assume at the syndicates high point.

Right after Tony takes down Frank is when he explodes, but before parania set in.

I think Tony Montana had a lock down strategy early on and stuck to his gut.

Reaction Score
Good point.

Let's assume at the syndicates high point.

Right after Tony takes down Frank is when he explodes, but before parania set in.

I think Tony Montana had a lock down strategy early on and stuck to his gut.
No doubt, at high points it is over quickly and NJ is no contest vs a Cuban with nothing to lose. But Soprano had the better career notwithstanding Montana landing Michelle Pfieffer.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
No doubt, at high points it is over quickly and NJ is no contest vs a Cuban with nothing to lose. But Soprano had the better career notwithstanding Montana landing Michelle Pfieffer.
Notwithstanding what happened after Tony's "black out" (AJ probably sank deeper into depression and became a junkie. Meadow probably moved to California to hook back up with Finn and disavowed her Jersey life, including her mother), Montana did not leave a legacy.

Reaction Score
Risk vs. Reward. Antonio was far superior. Just look at his crib! Career is irrelevant. Hundreds of running backs had better careers than Bo Jackson but I'll take him over just about anyone.

upload_2018-6-8_9-36-19.jpeg

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Soprano is a sociopath.
Montana is a psychopath.

Sociopaths are more versatile.

Perhaps, but a good rule of thumb is to never pick a fight with the crazy guy. There's a decided advantage to having zero disregard for your own life.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Soprano with all due respect to the awesome montana.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom