Tony Horton workouts thread, revisited | The Boneyard

Tony Horton workouts thread, revisited

Status
Not open for further replies.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
A little under a year ago, I started a thread on here asking about the Tony Horton workout DVDs/equipment and if they were a viable option when it comes to losing weight. All I can say now is that if you want to lose weight, get back in shape, and feel about ten years younger, this is pretty much the best thing you can possibly do. I'm still going with them and not done yet, but so far I'm down 86lbs, my blood pressure is significantly lower, and I once again have the energy to do things I wouldn't have even attempted to do a year ago.

Reaction Score
A little under a year ago, I started a thread on here asking about the Tony Horton workout DVDs/equipment and if they were a viable option when it comes to losing weight. All I can say now is that if you want to lose weight, get back in shape, and feel about ten years younger, this is pretty much the best thing you can possibly do. I'm still going with them and not done yet, but so far I'm down 86lbs, my blood pressure is significantly lower, and I once again have the energy to do things I wouldn't have even attempted to do a year ago.
Great news, glad you're feeling fit and healthy.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Nice job!

I know some (or maybe most) people find him annoying, but I really really enjoy all the P90X programs. P90X3 is probably the best one as it requires much less equipment than P90X2 and they are much shorter workouts ... but man do they kill you. Haven't tried any of the newer ones yet though.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Nice job!

I know some (or maybe most) people find him annoying, but I really really enjoy all the P90X programs. P90X3 is probably the best one as it requires much less equipment than P90X2 and they are much shorter workouts ... but man do they kill you. Haven't tried any of the newer ones yet though.

He's certainly annoying, no two ways about that. Now that I know the exercises pretty well I just play the DVD with the sound off. His assistant isn't bad on the eyes though.

Tony Horton's assistant

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Wow, congrats and keep it up!

Reaction Score
I had been working out with the p90x tapes and using dumbbells and the cardio with it and was doing very well and felt great, but after my 66th day I had a car accident that messed up my back and shoulder. I had lost about 25-30 lbs and was able to do just about anything from the stamina I built up. I was never tired from doing some strenuous work around the house. Since the accident i have been trying to get back to it slowly, but it hasn't been the same.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
I had been working out with the p90x tapes and using dumbbells and the cardio with it and was doing very well and felt great, but after my 66th day I had a car accident that messed up my back and shoulder. I had lost about 25-30 lbs and was able to do just about anything from the stamina I built up. I was never tired from doing some strenuous work around the house. Since the accident i have been trying to get back to it slowly, but it hasn't been the same.
Good luck fighting your way back! That was some kind of progress in 66 days.

Reaction Score

thanks tony! didnt realize you were a uconn fan

Reaction Score

congrats bro...

Reaction Score

Good for you! I'm going to start something similar tomorrow.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score

Sorry to hear of that, that has to be pretty frustrating. I hope you'll have a speedy and full recovery though.

Reaction Score
Good for you! I'm going to start something similar tomorrow.

Good Luck! It is a good program if you keep up with it religiously. I followed it every day and was feeling the best I had ever felt. I was strong and woke up every day refreshed and ready to go. Now I have trouble waking up in the morning and more listless and sluggish through the day, but I am going to get back come hell or high water.

Reaction Score
Sorry to hear of that, that has to be pretty frustrating. I hope you'll have a speedy and full recovery though.

I am doing much better, but my back has been a bugaboo. I have been doing some exercises tentatively for now just hoping that the pain doesn't slow me down. dumbbells are out for now. Have to be patient and I am not very good at that.

Reaction Score
Good Luck! It is a good program if you keep up with it religiously. I followed it every day and was feeling the best I had ever felt. I was strong and woke up every day refreshed and ready to go. Now I have trouble waking up in the morning and more listless and sluggish through the day, but I am going to get back come hell or high water.
Thanks and all, but like I said I decided to try and start it tomorrow.

Reaction Score
As in "tomorrow never comes?"

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members