Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Reminder for those watching the game on SNY tonight:

6:30 Pre-game show
7:00 Game vs. Tulsa
9:00 Post-game show
9:30 Geno Show

Reaction Score
Why has Kerith Burke not asked about Sadie Edwards xfer on the Geno Show ? Did anyone else read her USC release below. Seems to be taking shots at coach and UConn team mates. Geno is not a legend like Coach Cooper, and she wouldn't learn from him ?

"I choose USC because I think it's an ideal fit academically and athletically for me," Edwards said in a release on the Trojans' site. "During my visit, my father and I felt at home, which is very important to me since I'll be so far away from my family. I really enjoyed getting to know Coach Cooper, who is a legend and who I know I will learn a ton from. She made me feel at home. I also really liked the girls on the team. They were down to earth, funny, and genuine. I think that it's a great group that I can fit in well with on and off the court. I am looking forward to -- and plan on taking advantage of -- all the opportunities that come along with being a student-athlete at USC."

Reaction Score
Why has Kerith Burke not asked about Sadie Edwards xfer on the Geno Show ? Did anyone else read her USC release below. Seems to be taking shots at coach and UConn team mates. Geno is not a legend like Coach Cooper, and she wouldn't learn from him ?

"I choose USC because I think it's an ideal fit academically and athletically for me," Edwards said in a release on the Trojans' site. "During my visit, my father and I felt at home, which is very important to me since I'll be so far away from my family. I really enjoyed getting to know Coach Cooper, who is a legend and who I know I will learn a ton from. She made me feel at home. I also really liked the girls on the team. They were down to earth, funny, and genuine. I think that it's a great group that I can fit in well with on and off the court. I am looking forward to -- and plan on taking advantage of -- all the opportunities that come along with being a student-athlete at USC."
I think you're reading too much into her comments, re. "taking shots at Geno and ex-teammates." It's well known she left UCONN due to playing time. Think she's just saying what she liked about USC that made her choose to go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom