Tonight's Game, Katie Lou's Eye | The Boneyard

Tonight's Game, Katie Lou's Eye

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
"[A]t some point is the question, not the answer. Will be the most interesting part of the game (I hope).

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Thanks for that info - I`m going to the game tonight, and would have been holding my breath while walking in and looking for Lou warming up (or not).

I`m particularly sensitive about eye injuries, had a bad one at age 15. Cost me a summer of baseball.

Reaction Score
Thanks for that info - I`m going to the game tonight, and would have been holding my breath while walking in and looking for Lou warming up (or not).

I`m particularly sensitive about eye injuries, had a bad one at age 15. Cost me a summer of baseball.
Eventually she's going to get injured or break something that is season ending. But hey if a ref never calls it I guess it never happened, and beating the crap out of one of the country's best players is a legitimate strategy.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
If they take a close up of the eye tonight, on tv, it will be scary looking. I had a photo sent to me earlier.
I have no idea how she can play with it, but Lou will never ask out.

Reaction Score
I was DVRing the game while watching the Duke men's game when they ran a spoiler about the UCONN game so I figured I might as well watch the rest of the UCONN game. I thought something looked funny about Katie then they showed a closeup. She's such a pretty girl but that eye looked bad by then. I had to run the DVR back to the beginning to see what happened.

Reaction Score
I think that giving the starters a break is a good idea. However....if the real hope is giving the bench meaningful minutes to see that they aren't "scared" any longer, then I suggest that they be rotated in with two (or three!) starters on the floor. Putting them all in as a group doesn't give them the real opportunity to prove themselves in the meaningful portions of the game.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
A couple years back, didn't Geno keep most of the starters on the bench for most of the game, for a similar reason?
I believe Geno started 4 reserves along with one starter to make sure the reserves knew which basket to shoot at. I think the reserves played the 1st qtr only, along with mop up time at the end of the game.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
If they take a close up of the eye tonight, on tv, it will be scary looking. I had a photo sent to me earlier.
I have no idea how she can play with it, but Lou will never ask out.

No need of a closeup. :rolleyes: I see it on SNY now. As big as a patch. :cool:

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Just saw a live shot of KLS on SNY. OMG, that eye looks awful. But Justine said that as long as she does not hit it again, she should be OK.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom