Tonight's Event | The Boneyard

Tonight's Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
My friend and I (both UConn alum) want to drive to Storrs for tonight's event. What are our chances of getting in, and what time would we have to be there in order to not waste a 3 hour trip?

Thanks for your help.

Reaction Score
I recommend getting there 2 hours early before the doors open because people start lining up around then. Have a good drive :)

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
My friend and I (both UConn alum) want to drive to Storrs for tonight's event. What are our chances of getting in, and what time would we have to be there in order to not waste a 3 hour trip?

Thanks for your help.
See you on the highway. My trip is about 3 hours 40 minutes and we're leaving a 1:45pm. Do we stand a chance of getting in? I'm going to game tomorrow and will be staying with family less than an hour from Storrs, so I figured it's worth a shot.

Reaction Score
Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think the event usually fills to capacity.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think the event usually fills to capacity.
In past years but this year after a championship ad the recruiting class and Drummond I think it will be close to capacity

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
It's been pouring so hard all day (and according to the radar, looks like it's going to rain for the next 5ish hours) I dunno if standing in line in the rain for 3ish hours is worth it. I mean I really want to see Kemba and Ray and Rudy and get some autographs but meh.

Reaction Score
Based on my experience, I've never seen Gampel complete filled for this event even after a remarkable season or an upcoming one with great promise. Correct me if I'm wrong on that.

With that said, the lower section does fill up quickly. Depending on how big your group is, you probably can find a couple seats together in the lower section if you get there a little early. I wouldn't come 2 hours beforehand, but do whatever you think is best.

I would not worry about not getting in at all, so take the 3 hour trip and enjoy. I plan on being there with my son and his friend. I wish they still held the blue & white scrimmage, but those days seem to be over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom