Tonight the country finds out about UConn Baseball | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Tonight the country finds out about UConn Baseball

Reaction Score
Until tonight when everyone who doesn't have ESPNU can't watch again

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
To be fair, were those games televised? Not many I could find. It took me some time to locate the American Digital Network on YouTube. I can't get WHUS or follow a game on radio with my hearing.
I've followed all the threads here and read the online news stories all season.

One of the positives for the ESPN+ situation in my view, was that UConn baseball should be widely available.
I like the ADN games. Certainly better than not being able to and the production value and quality is good. I'm happy with watch ESPN as well. I'm sure I'll be happy with + once I get over my outrage of ponying up $60 for a full year of all UConn sports. [/sarcasm]

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
It's tough for a lot of people to follow during the regular season. I am able to stream WHUS at work. Many cannot. Most games are not televised and College baseball is rare in New England until almost May.
Game threads are awesome though.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I'm I like the ADN games. Certainly better than not having broadcast and the production value and quality is good. I'm happy with watch ESPN as well. I'm sure I'll be happy with + once I get over my outrage of ponying up $60 for a full year of all UConn sports.

I have no outrage. I never had access to SNY, so it was always ESPN3 or CBSSNN for the minor basketball games. Soccer? Can't find it. Baseball? YouTube I guess, but it isn't intuitive.

So if this leads to me being able to watch UConn baseball and soccer on a regular basis, on an easy to use widely available platform, that's worth $60. Now with the Big 12 deal, it comes with some KU games too.

nadav

I hit skins for the hell of it
Reaction Score
I’ve had two children born watching the AAC tournament in the hospital. Don’t post much, but watch whenever I can.

Tried to name the last Deroche Duffin. Wife didn’t bite. Haha

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom