Tonight starts Jalen's AA audition | The Boneyard

Tonight starts Jalen's AA audition

Reaction Score
We've got a senior guard going to the Garden. Lot of history there with great guard play and all of our previous AA's. Remember Ray Allen vs John Wallace? The great, late Pearl vs Kelly, and so much other dramatic mathups and games.

Well I really want to see Jalen destroy Tyrus Battle tonight. Both excellent players but Jalen is due to break out on a National Stage. If Jalen gets it going and plays his best ball, then he will immediately move up in the AA watch! I have to temper my expectations because of Vital. I hope he is able to play within himself and be able to recognize Jalen as the star of our team.

Don't want to see Jalen force anything or get into one on one matches, just play like the Jalen we recruited, the one who beat down a Isaiah Briscoe in pick up games. Big shots I want Jalen, momemtum killer I want Jalen, high scorer I want Jalen. He won't get these opportuities (big stage, big lights) too often this year, and is behind in the players watch list (linky).

Its your time Jalen, starting tonight!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Looking at his stats from the first few games... his %s are pretty crazy. I'm hoping he plays amazingly well, but it doesn't turn into the Jalen show, because I care about Jalen being the best player he can be, but I care much more about the team's success.

I'd love to see us win with a pretty balanced attack, give me Jalen for 20, Alterique for 15-20, Carlton over 10, Tarin with 14, Vital... just please make smart decisions

Reaction Score
No matter Jalen needs to play under control and make good decisions, no one can force things tonight or it can turn into a long long night. Need to take care of the ball and make open shots. And please everyone rebound and box out or Brissett will have our lunch.

Ray didn't play against Wallace did he (without looking?) I thought Wallace was against Smitty but could be way off.

Reaction Score
No matter Jalen needs to play under control and make good decisions, no one can force things tonight or it can turn into a long long night. Need to take care of the ball and make open shots. And please everyone rebound and box out or Brissett will have our lunch.

Ray didn't play against Wallace did he (without looking?) I thought Wallace was against Smitty but could be way off.
I'll never forget their duel at the Garden (?), John was talking smack asking Ray "what you got Ray?" after he scored. Both were great college ballers at the time and both had a good game. Ray would smile and torch Wallace, Wallace would score and talk smack. Very entertaining as only a true Big East Game could be.

This is John crying.

1542320461160.png

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44