Tonight’s TV Coverage | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Tonight’s TV Coverage

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
You get an hour free preview
Quite a variety of unsatisfactory experiences. Miner's only OK in an "All's well that ends well" way.

I watched the first half on my phone in a friend s dtiveway, then entered the house when he got home.

For unknown reasons, the Chromecast box on my screen was 'grayed out' so I couldn't cast it.

My friend downloaded the Fox Sports app, but it wouldn't open for him.

Then I downloaded the Fox Sports app to his Roku. By then, enough patience was exhausted so that I decided to just go with the1 hour free preview.

Welcome to Opening Day!

Reaction Score
I get FS1 working on my Hulu. Not FS2.
I got all working - Hulu Live gives me every channel I need for CBB. No problem on laptop with app.

Reaction Score
My app keeps saying "you've reached the limit of devices allowed on the app" or whatever... and I'm the only one on the app. I just close and it opens the app again and works fine, but it's annoying as hell

Reaction Score
Fanta Donny are unusually brutal tonight. Will give them a pass for first game of the year but man if I hear about a mullet one more time I’ll scream

Reaction Score
Does anyone like the whip around coverage? I think it's the most idiotic thing ever. I guarantee it's the idea of someone who doesn't watch sports and thought they had just come up with the best idea ever. I live in Amsterdam and was unable to watch the entire game. Just the little bit on that bullcrap whip around. So disappointed.

Reaction Score
Fanta Donny are unusually brutal tonight. Will give them a pass for first game of the year but man if I hear about a mullet one more time I’ll scream
Hard disagree. It's a blowout against Stonehill. They were entertaining and on-point when they had to be. Don't need a complicated breakdown of a bad pass from a team playing its first D1 game.

Reaction Score
Hard disagree. It's a blowout against Stonehill. They were entertaining and on-point when they had to be. Don't need a complicated breakdown of a bad pass from a team playing its first D1 game.
Hard disagree - the both of them sounded so sophmorish tonight. Fanta is overrated imo.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom