Tomorrow's game and weather | The Boneyard

Tomorrow's game and weather

Reaction Score
How is everyone feeling about weather heading into tomorrow's game? Doesn't look like a ton, but looks like timing stinks in terms of getting to Gampel. Should be rain by time game is over. Looks like a mess though

Reaction Score
I understand there are tv contracts and whatnot but do weather delays ever happen?

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
damn, typically an hour ride

hard enough to make those 6:30 starts

Reaction Score
Loads of time to prepare for what should only be a modest 1-3" snowfall during the commute time.

The AD & Lamont should stress the importance of keeping main roads to Storrs in great condition to the CT DOT.

Heads should roll if it doesn't happen. :)
I went to women's game last evening from Simsbury and the only "iffy" section (slow speed) was passed Exit 3 in Manchester to end of Rt 384. The roads from there to Storrs were good. The snow cover along the way was at least two inches but roads were clear. Seems forecast for tomorrow is similar.

Reaction Score
Anyone that can work from home, work from Storrs somewhere.

Kinda thinking about this. Where could you dump your car for the day? Thinking maybe by the barn or something

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
It’s a coating-1 inch for the 95/91 corridors. 1-4 inches in the Litchfield hills.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
odd, not a word on the possibility of ice, especially since the liklihood of up to 2 feet of snow in some places not so far away is real.
given this seasons pattern, it would seem that rain should be in the cards, but, as ol sam used to say 'if u don't like the weather, wait five minutes.'
'
they' had 1-3 for southern Vermont in the one that just passed.
some places got 10. tomorrows' thing there? 12-18.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Kinda thinking about this. Where could you dump your car for the day? Thinking maybe by the barn or something
You could park it at the Storrs Price Chopper and work from the lounge upstairs. They have tables, chairs and couches and WiFi. I do work there all the time.

And there’s a Starbucks inside the store for your coffee needs.

Reaction Score
Nova game in 96 got pushed back a day. However, that was a huge storm. That was a fun couple days outside waiting.
I remember that game as me and my pops attended that game :) Us UConn fans really wanted that win after Nova blew out UConn in 95 the very first week that UConn every achieved the #1 ranking.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom