Tomorrow's CT CBB Live-Stream Guest: Joe Lunardi | The Boneyard

Tomorrow's CT CBB Live-Stream Guest: Joe Lunardi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hi all,

My next CT Scoreboard Podcast CBB live stream is happening tomorrow night at 7. Sorry for the late announcement - was waiting to see if we had a game or not. Joining me will be ESPN's Joe Lunardi. Feel free to drop any bracketology questions here - from seeding/resume questions to impact of joining the Big East I'll be covering it all with him.

You can join us live at 7 on YouTube:

Or Twitter: www.twitter.com/jaredkotler

Reaction Score
Just wanted to bump this prior to the stream going live tonight at 7. Let me know if you have any questions! No game tonight, so no excuses not to join in!

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Not sure if he would play the hypothetical game, but curious what his thoughts are on how the committee (and he) would value these early season results if we hit an NCAA wide shutdown until March / April. Kentucky has struggled a lot, but you got to assume a team like Kentucky would look different in a restart 4 months from now than they have early in this year. Especially curious how they would weigh OOC games if a restart included conference only slates, with many teams having a wide disparity in OOC games played at this point.

Reaction Score
Just wanted to bump this prior to the stream going live tonight at 7. Let me know if you have any questions! No game tonight, so no excuses not to join in!
Assuming there is a tourney at some point, when comparing "bubble" teams how will he weigh the number of games of played when there could be a wide disparity. If it's close does the team with more games played get the nod in his eyes? Not that he knows the answer just curious what he thinks.

IMO quality of wins (as always) are key & avoiding bad loses much more than the total number of games.

The teams that clearly belong (hopefully UConn) the number of games (assuming over 13) shouldn't matter much but for the Bubble it could be a factor. Silver lining...at least we have no "bad" loses and won't be any really in BE.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Thanks for these. Hope to see you all on the stream at 7!

Reaction Score
For what it's worth, he has UConn at 38th in the S-Curve currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom