Tomorrow | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Tomorrow

Reaction Score
Even though this is an exhibition and the results don’t matter we can learn a lot tonight against decent competion as long as their starters play. Would make no sense for them not to. Eyeball test more valuable than stats tonight.

AtlHusky

Let's go outside our minds and play
Reaction Score
Does anyone know if these broadcasts are available for replay like WatchESPN? I wasn't able to find an answer on the Fox Sports Go site.

Reaction Score
I am headed to the game tonight. I bought the tickets thinking it was a real game when in fact it is an exhibition.

Looking forward to seeing-
Alterique playing? He is the best player on this team when he is right.
MAL justified- I would love for CV to eat him for lunch tonight.....maybe he was right to be scared about competing for playing time.
Ball Movement- Can we move the ball to get some easy looks? We can't have Terry playing hero ball.

Things I am not looking forward to-
Watching Sid sitting on the bench- We all saw that as a bad decision... THANKS MR. WILSON!
Watching Bozo Ollie Coach- His disgusted pouty face is the worst. Thanks for that T a few years ago to cost us the game at the Garden!

Reaction Score
I am headed to the game tonight. I bought the tickets thinking it was a real game when in fact it is an exhibition.

Looking forward to seeing-
Alterique playing? He is the best player on this team when he is right.
MAL justified- I would love for CV to eat him for lunch tonight.....maybe he was right to be scared about competing for playing time.
Ball Movement- Can we move the ball to get some easy looks? We can't have Terry playing hero ball.

Things I am not looking forward to-
Watching Sid sitting on the bench- We all saw that as a bad decision... THANKS MR. WILSON!
Watching Bozo Ollie Coach- His disgusted pouty face is the worst. Thanks for that T a few years ago to cost us the game at the Garden!
Cost them a game they were losing and trailing from the tip, in which a player was already going to the line to extend the lead. Can't believe there are still bozos(your word) that still harp on that dumb point.

Reaction Score
That's for transfers who are ineligible because of the transfer rule? Or just eligible freshmen who just happen to redshirt after appearing in exhibitions.

A transfer year is technically a redshirt year.

Reaction Score
Who starts tonight? JA, Rique, Terry, Diarra, Williams? thatd be tons of fun

Reaction Score
Things I’ll be keying in on:
  • Kwintin Williams - Is he skilled enough to play big minutes?
  • Eric Cobb - What can he bring to the table?
  • Larrier - How does he look in terms of explosiveness?
  • Diarra - Can he own the glass?
  • Polley/Carlton - How much do they play?

Reaction Score
A transfer year is technically a redshirt year.
Only if you haven't redshirted. If you've already taken a redshirt, then you just lose a year of eligibility. This doesn't apply to Sid, but a guy who plays freshman year, misses sophomore year to due to injury, then transfers before his redshirt sophomore year, would have to sit again and would get two to play two.

Reaction Score
No Jalen Lindsey or Emmitt Holt for the Friars tonight.

Lindsey is a 6-7 Senior who averaged 32 minutes, 10.7 points and shot 46% from 3 last year.

Holt is a 6-7 Senior who averaged 27.5 minutes, 12.5 points and 5.4 rebounds for them last year.

Tweet about Jalen Lindsey

Tweet about Emmitt Holt

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Can't blame anyone for not wanting to buy advance tickets. Those ticketmaster fees are brutal. Kinda wish I was buying at the box office tonight.

Totally agree, bought 4 tickets a $10 each total came to $78.

Yikes that's excessive

Let's call it like it is... it is legalized theft. And then Ticketmaster adds insult to injury by calling it a "convenience fee"... like we should be thankful for their "help".

The Customer is always our bitch.jpeg

One of the most condescending companies I have ever dealt with. I wish to god a competitor would come along and blow them out of the water asking for a fair percentage for brokering your ticket purchase instead of Ticketmaster's ridiculous usurious rates.

Reaction Score
One of the most condescending companies I have ever dealt with. I wish to god a competitor would come along and blow them out of the water asking for a fair percentage for brokering your ticket purchase instead of Ticketmaster's ridiculous usurious rates.

The problem is that Ticketmaster is Live Nation/iHeartMedia (fka Clear Channel) which basically owns the entire concert/music/radio industry. Don't think anything is gonna change any time soon.

That said, I'm really looking forward to the game. I would have paid twice as much.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom