Tom Moore reads the Boneyard | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Tom Moore reads the Boneyard

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
There are lower level administrative staff right on up to the associate AD level and likely higher that read the BY. Many years ago one of them had a rather transparent handle they used here.

Reaction Score
There are lower level administrative staff right on up to the associate AD level and likely higher that read the BY. Many years ago one of them had a rather transparent handle they used here.
I mean where do people think a lot of the info comes from? Lol

Reaction Score
When I was on the practice team it was embedded somewhere in the compliance forms I remember. And I wasn't even an actual player lol. But yeah it's true.

When were you on the practice team?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
When I was on the practice team it was embedded somewhere in the compliance forms I remember. And I wasn't even an actual player lol. But yeah it's true.
Just generic fans forums or was it BY specific.

(Please say it was BY specific. That would be hysterical.)

Reaction Score
When were you on the practice team?
2016-2017, on the women's practice team. I'm assuming all compliance is the same for both teams.
Just generic fans forums or was it BY specific.

(Please say it was BY specific. That would be hysterical.)
I wish I could remember my man, it said generic fan forums such as redditt and then a few other outlets were listed. I didn't read it through really, but I'm sure this was listed and I just skimmed over it without realizing all its glory and power.

Reaction Score
so then he must know that he's grinding? I mean if he didn't realize he was he can't go one thread on the BY without finding out! The grind continues!!!!!

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Conf_rmed Tom Moore reads the boneyard

Bad picture, but I just spotted him at Blaze.
0E0B01A2-79A9-4390-81A3-8A975848083D.jpeg

#blazestrategy

Reaction Score
From what i've
2016-2017, on the women's practice team. I'm assuming all compliance is the same for both teams.

I wish I could remember my man, it said generic fan forums such as redditt and then a few other outlets were listed. I didn't read it through really, but I'm sure this was listed and I just skimmed over it without realizing all its glory and power.
Good thing you weren't on the Yard during that time period. We can't have some wins taken away from the girls team because of your non-compliance towards Yard postings.

Reaction Score
From what i've

Good thing you weren't on the Yard during that time period. We can't have some wins taken away from the girls team because of your non-compliance towards Yard postings.
Rock Lubin’s parents didn’t get the memo

C

Chief00

I never re... I mean I’m sure Coach Moore never reads more than a cursory browsing of the thread titles. Certainly he doesn’t have a list going...
He’s a thorough guy.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom