Tom Brady Is Back | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Tom Brady Is Back

Reaction Score
uhhh, here's ur stinkin' bat.
5DDPU25AIBHKDFZQOUGIHP37ZU.jpg

roger rules.
arod rules.

brady rules. welcome back.
I did love this. This move alone may save him from scrutiny. Even that mortifying court testimony:
. "So Mr. Clemens, you're telling us that you haven't spoken to your babysitter in 10 years but the day before her questioning you had her to your house for dinner?"
RC- "ummmm....that's correct"

Reaction Score
Hope that biatch goes out like Joe Theisman trying to escape from some massive oversized DL on a nationally televised game. He's the GOAT, but I'm tired of that guy.

No modern QB should have looks, a super model wife, wealth and 7 rings. Nobody.

At a minimum his face should like a permenantly disfigured piece, like his nose or jaw should not align with the rest of his face.

Then, then I would respect him a little more.

Reaction Score
Hope that biatch goes out like Joe Theisman trying to escape from some massive oversized DL on a nationally televised game. He's the GOAT, but I'm tired of that guy.

At a minimum his face should like a permenantly disfigured piece, like his nose or jaw should not align with the rest of his face.

Youre Crazy Season 3 GIF by The Office

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score

Maybe you're joking, but if not-

I never understood people who follow sports and are bothered by the ones who achieve unfathomable levels of success and legendary status. Especially those who sustain it for long periods of time. Having legends like Tom Brady in the sport makes it 100x more interesting to me.
It's just weird that there are people like you who feel that way. Same deal with the LeBron haters.

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score

Seriously, most guys on his level always choose embarrassing endings instead going out with their dignity. Ali, Tyson, etc.

Reaction Score

Now I hope he plays till he’s 50.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score

'No modern QB should have looks, a super model wife, wealth and 7 rings.'
how aboot his hooptie, can he keep that?
42711594-9555591-Ferry_impressive_The_massive_water_craft_offers_the_best_in_luxu-a-149_1620423509191.jpg

seems fair to me, since u took his other stuff away.
and what aboot someone who is not a qb, can they keep their rings, cash, and doll? what are the rules on this, as i need to know in case i get seven rings too. i like to be prepared.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
ya know, i've been thinkin aboot all this harshin on tom, roger, alex, mike,
cookie monster, napoleon dynamite, and george clooney. we got to watch this attitude, cuz, as far as college hoops championships, ol state u is top of the pops with 15 so far, and sum out there in tv land might be bringing the hate for us.
i say

now, lets murdalize New Mexico State. rip them to shreds, and then give them a ride home. we're quite nice like that.
next up? biggie and tupac sing 'it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.'

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Love it, he loves the game and isn't done yet. Hope he throws 50 TD's and wins the SB.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
And this had to be done during Selection Sunday coverage. What a Diva. SMH. The kids couldn’t have their day?

View attachment 74348

Had to be done before free agency started (today) or he screws his team. Would you complain about interrupting the tournaments if he did it Saturday?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom