Today's practice | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Today's practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
From a quick Internet search, Becca is currently a starting guard at UConn Avery Point. She seems to be a decent Div. III player.

However, perhaps her most outstanding quality,to Geno, could be what she called her favorite food- "ANYTHING ITALIAN."
Your internet search data is a little old. She was at Avery Point. She is now at the Storrs campus ergo the reason she tried to walk on and succeeded until the injury (back I think) sidelined her for this year.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Trivia question re Avery Point.

How is the Avery Point Women's basketball team tied (through the Huskies) to the Duke women's basketball team?

A silver medal to anyone who gets it......

Reaction Score
Your internet search data is a little old. She was at Avery Point. She is now at the Storrs campus ergo the reason she tried to walk on and succeeded until the injury (back I think) sidelined her for this year.
Interesting. I got that from what appears to be the current Avery Point Athletic website. Just as a matter of curiosity, if Becca was at Avery Point this year, could she have transferred without having to wait a year to play?

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Trivia question re Avery Point.

How is the Avery Point Women's basketball team tied (through the Huskies) to the Duke women's basketball team?

A silver medal to anyone who gets it......

UConn donated the hideous silver uniforms worn during the '03 Duke Debacle to the Avery Point women's team.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
UConn donated the hideous silver uniforms worn during the '03 Duke Debacle to the Avery Point women's team.
You got a silver medal. Wear it proudly. :D

UConn is UConn. (wonder what their chances are of getting invited to the ACC or Big10?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom