Today's Practice- at The Rent? | The Boneyard

Today's Practice- at The Rent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
CM3O2kqUsAAeBND.jpg:large

They just posted this on the PAWS-ARF Twitter feed... Looks like the scoreboard got the new branding overlay, and its the beautiful day for some football!

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
While very corny....I have to admit I like the whole "PAWS ARF" thing.

Reaction Score
CM3O2kqUsAAeBND.jpg:large

They just posted this on the PAWS-ARF Twitter feed... Looks like the scoreboard got the new branding overlay, and its the beautiful day for some football!

FWIW that's a QB (can't tell which one) doing the holding for the fg drills. Feagles left the team earlier in the week.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Reaction Score

Head scratcher for the first comment. Newsome apparently played against the 1's and the 2's. I think....:rolleyes:

The first team offense went against the second team defense. The second team defense went against the first team offense. It was good work for both units.

Arkeel Newsome performed well against both units.

When asked after practice if Newsome who doing a lot of work between the tackles, was earning his way to the No.2 position behind fellow sophomore Ron Johnson, head coach Bob Diaco said he considers Newsome a starter.

Reaction Score
Head scratcher for the first comment. Newsome apparently played against the 1's and the 2's. I think....:rolleyes:

The first team offense went against the second team defense. The second team defense went against the first team offense. It was good work for both units.

Arkeel Newsome performed well against both units.

When asked after practice if Newsome who doing a lot of work between the tackles, was earning his way to the No.2 position behind fellow sophomore Ron Johnson, head coach Bob Diaco said he considers Newsome a starter.

In case you are still confused - Fuller's article can clarify it for you: "First thing to note is that unlike on Saturday when the starters played the starters, today the first-team offense squared off with the second-team defense and the No. 2 offense played against the starting defense."

Reaction Score
Pretty disappointing that Lemelle got dropped to the No. 2 team. He was a pretty highly regarded recruit who we got (and beat out some very good programs).

Other than that, mostly good news. Glad to hear the offense can get some stuff going against the second team defense at least. Not gonna hold it against Boyle for throwing a pick given he was against the first team defense which I think is going to be pretty good this year.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score

Like honestly, would it have been too hard for them to at least get the blues to match on this thing? WTF? We've got 3 differnt shades of blue on the thing. I sware sometimes the place looks like a farm house! LOL

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Like honestly, would it have been too hard for them to at least get the blues to match on this thing? WTF? We've got 3 differnt shades of blue on the thing. I sware sometimes the place looks like a farm house! LOL
The colors are probably determined by the sponsors since they are branding advertisements.

geordi

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel
Reaction Score
Man, I'm really glad I wasn't there and in the picture. My eyes would have been a 4th shade of blue and you might just have had a stroke. Is there not just ONE thing this board won't bitch about?

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Saw that too... Is it possible that they're game planning for each opponet already?

That's what I was thinking. Today's practice must've been installing some things for Temple. Talk about planning ahead - we don't play them until game 12.

Reaction Score
That's what I was thinking. Today's practice must've been installing some things for Temple. Talk about planning ahead - we don't play them until game 12.

Geez... were you drinking when you were doing your thinking Dooley? 17 practices in, second scrimmage and you think they were prepping for Temple? More likely the scoreboard operator was in pre-season training as well.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom