Todays Lunardi | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Todays Lunardi

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
Miss St as our nine looks scary based on how they played yesterday. And their coach.

Gutter King

Let me drop a deduce on ya
Reaction Score
Sure thing mate. Gave up 97 yesterday
Imagine Kentucky trying to guard us for 40 minutes. We could be sniffing 110 in that game. UK is fatally flawed against Purdue or UConn, they could probably play Houston tight though. It's not like they don't have the athleticism to be good defensively they just lack the culture, coaching, and experience. There's no excuse for them to be that putrid. They are the walking dead of the tourney.

Reaction Score
I would love if we could somehow beat all of Kansas Duke and UK on the way to #6. It would prob have to be KU in the sweet 16, Duke in the elite 8, UK in final four
KU fans have been insufferable!

Reaction Score
After all the crying about us having an easy path last year, part of me wants the top seeds all the way through to the end. The other part of me hopes the way is paved with bracket busters.

After winning last year, it's really all gravy, just hope it's fun. Good thing is, other than Cam and Castle, everyone has a ring already, so hopefully not as much pressure and can play loose.
I just want as many blue bloods as possible.

Reaction Score
Miss St as our nine looks scary based on how they played yesterday. And their coach.
The 8/9 line are all interchangeable. We have a good chance of predicting our #2, a bad chance of predicting our second round opponent.

It could be MSU, it could be Boise State, Northwestern, or any of them.

Reaction Score
It doesn't matter which teams will be in front of us. They will have to adjust to us Vs. the other way around. Just bring them all on baby!

Reaction Score
I would love if we could somehow beat all of Kansas Duke and UK on the way to #6. It would prob have to be KU in the sweet 16, Duke in the elite 8, UK in final four
Please, straight to the veins.

Top if off with North Carolina in the championship game?

A rise to the top of the elite college programs over the last 40 years. One would stand above the rest.

UCONN UCONN UCONN!

Reaction Score
I just want as many blue bloods as possible.
Would be fine having to go through Duke and Kansas. Not so sure I want to see UK though. Still think we beat them, but they are the most likely to get hot and give us problems. Would probably be an NBA level scoring game.

Reaction Score

Palm’s bracket today. 1. UConn 2. Iowa State 3. Illinois 4. Alabama.

Not quite sure if Bama is staying on that 4 line, though I do think Illinois can get to a 3. Right now, the 1s (Us, UNC, Purdue, Hou) and 2s (Tenn, ISU, Marq, Ariz) are virtually locked in.

However, I really don’t know who’s locked into the 3 line. Creighton maybe? Baylor? I could see all of Duke, UK, Illinois, Auburn (if they get two more Q1s and win the SECT) as a 3 or a 4.

After that, I think there’s a pretty decent drop to Bama and Kansas, and then it gets bare real quick. BYU? Texas Tech? San Diego State if they finish off the MWC?

Reaction Score
When you look at the actual data, our run last year was about average. IIRC Duke had the easiest run in recent memory.
Gonzaga’s been everyone’s tournament darling for two decades and Drew Timme was supposedly the face of the sport. Then we beat them so bad last year that they became just another mid-major.

Reaction Score
I want 6 opponents and six wins. I don’t care the seed or the opponent. I don’t buy into the ‘yeah, but UConn had an easy path’ argument.

Reaction Score
Please let it unfold this way.

Houston & Tenn together
NC & Arizona together
Kentucky & Kansas in Purdue's bracket
Our 8/9 Nebraska/Texas is strong but 4/5 is Wash St /Auburn and 2/3 is Iowa St/Duke
I don't think there could be a much better path to the final 4
(I dread Ky and they should lose before any finals)
We don’t want auburn in our bracket. Top 20 offense and defense and deny the 3. I would argue best shot to win it all after the big 3. Hopefully they are in Houston bracket

Reaction Score
On TV now he has Seton Hall and Providence out, which means only four BE teams
lunardi is a moron. what he says means nothing, and he isn't even that good at prognosticating.

Reaction Score
Imagine Kentucky trying to guard us for 40 minutes. We could be sniffing 110 in that game. UK is fatally flawed against Purdue or UConn, they could probably play Houston tight though. It's not like they don't have the athleticism to be good defensively they just lack the culture, coaching, and experience. There's no excuse for them to be that putrid. They are the walking dead of the tourney.
Bring em on!!! Calling all blue bloods to line up. Let’s make this a blue blood battle royal!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom