OT: - Todays game: Phoenix vs. Seattle | The Boneyard

OT: Todays game: Phoenix vs. Seattle

Reaction Score
Question: are the Olympians still competing in the WNBA? If so, will we have 6 Olympians in tonight's game, Phoenix vs. Seattle? Has that ever happened before? The starting backcourt going against each other? GOAT vs. GOAT (and maybe also GOAT). 2, maybe 3, of the faces on MT (UCONN)) Rushmore? If all 6 are playing, this could be must see TV. If this has been already posted, not sorry...

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
This is a rematch from Friday. The US Olympians played the other night except for Taurasi. When you add it all up, the Mercury have five Olympians -- Taurasi, Griner, Diggins-Smith, Nurse (Canada), and Alanna Smith (Australia) The Storm have six -- Bird, Stewie, Loyd, Samuelson (3x3), and Talbot and Magbegor from Australia.

Brondello had all the Australian Olympians report to camp (in Vegas) a few days ago, but didn't go herself. (I swear I saw Alanna Smith in the row behind the bench, but my eyes were probably playing tricks). Bird alluded to that in an in-game interview.

Reaction Score
OK, Biggy. Thanks! I was focused on those playing for the USA. Add in everyone else and this is truly amazing. Who needs the Olympics?

Reaction Score
Question: are the Olympians still competing in the WNBA? If so, will we have 6 Olympians in tonight's game, Phoenix vs. Seattle? Has that ever happened before? The starting backcourt going against each other? GOAT vs. GOAT (and maybe also GOAT). 2, maybe 3, of the faces on MT (UCONN)) Rushmore? If all 6 are playing, this could be must see TV. If this has been already posted, not sorry...

The US Olympians are. The Aussie are not

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom