Todays Bench and Geno'decision | The Boneyard

Todays Bench and Geno'decision

Reaction Score
Super great move. He truly tested this bench (an us fans) and they succeeded, even if we didn't.
He made a deliberate decision to allow them to FAIL. USF tore into them until the Bench decide they had to play Uconn defense and looked around and saw they were the only scorers.
Really a big win, win , win for Uconn and Geno. There must be a bit of trust for some on the bench after today those bench sitters know they can and must score. Kudo's to the second 5 and Geno. This is the break through I've been hoping for. They aren't there yet--but what a game they played. NICE

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Great move but cost me a year on my life. When we went down 14-6 with the subs, I was
near a breakdown but clutch 3pt shots from Molly and Kyla brought the game to 14-12. Touly also had some nice offensive moves. Thar baseline drive was controlled and confident. Just a glorious experience. :D

If only ONO had some positive play but she has time to learn.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
If only ONO had some positive play but she has time to learn.
I suspect ONO and CW have hit the freshman wall. I look for them to start picking things up in February. They seem to have hit the wall earlier than most UCONN freshmen, but more has been asked of them this year than many other great UCONN freshmen...

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I suspect ONO and CW have hit the freshman wall. I look for them to start picking things up in February. They seem to have hit the wall earlier than most UCONN freshmen, but more has been asked of them this year than many other great UCONN freshmen...
I going to disagree. ONO just hasn't hit her stride yet. She needs time, game experience and size. It will come.

CW needs to learn how to impact the game if she's not getting touches. Today was a reminder of that. (FWIW, I think big three tend to overlook her. I've seen Crystal look her off on occasion. They need to get her involved because she is impact player.)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom