Today we win | The Boneyard

Today we win

Reaction Score
I hope you're right but I don't see this team beating any real good teams with Kevin Ollie as its head coach.

Reaction Score
Lose lose. If you are wrong you are burned in boneyard hell for 666 days and if you get luck then people will hold you up as a prophet and when you miscall the next game you will go to boneyard hell for 2x 666 days

Reaction Score
I hope you're right but I don't see this team beating any real good teams with Kevin Ollie as its head coach.

Bass, I don't see this team beating any good team with any good coach. I agree KO hasn't coach well the last 2 years. His offensive schemes look terrible. But some need to realize Jalen ain't Bazz, Boat nor Kemba and Lartier ain't Rudy nor sticks and we miss Brimah (I can't believe I'm saying this) real bad.

KO is responsible for the team he assembled but there are many on this board who consistently give our players to much credit. Look at the Akingo thread. People think he will be s game changer from day 1. He will be a contributor from day 1 but those guards I mentioned above were in our program 3-4 years. They had AK price, Kemba then Bazz to lead. Jalen didn't learn from Boat.

pj

Reaction Score
Lose lose. If you are wrong you are burned in boneyard hell for 666 days and if you get luck then people will hold you up as a prophet and when you miscall the next game you will go to boneyard hell for 2x 666 days

What is Boneyard hell? 666 days of fire Ollie threads?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

"that's how you become great man. Hang your balls out there."

doesn't look good though

Reaction Score
i'm shocked that we threw a game away by taking too many mid-range jumpers and allowing too many uncontested 3s + offensive rebounds down the stretch
Never could have seen it coming.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
i'm shocked that we threw a game away by taking too many mid-range jumpers and allowing too many uncontested 3s + offensive rebounds down the stretch
The threes are the other side of the sword of the zone defense. Without the zone, it would have been extremely ugly.

Reaction Score
Just remembered this game was on. Tuned in and saw we lost by Head bang.

Don't know if the loss is worst than the fact i forgot the game was on.

Reaction Score
The threes are the other side of the sword of the zone defense. Without the zone, it would have been extremely ugly.
I mostly agree with this, except that we're actually worse at defending 3s when we go man-to-man. So they're always the sword in the side for us no matter who we're playing or what kind of defense we're in.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom