Today We Are All Badgers | The Boneyard

Today We Are All Badgers

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoderickSpode

7th Earl of Sidcup
Reaction Score
This morning I was feeling a bit nostalgic, so I went on YouTube to check out some of tcf's uploads from last year's Final Four. After finishing the title game highlights, I decided to rewatch the final minutes of the Wisconsin-UK semifinal...

I seriously got angry watching that.

I forgot just how heartbreaking that ending was. Just brutal. I want Wisconsin to have their revenge, and I want them to wipe that smug grin off Calipari's face.

Reaction Score
The beginning of the clip shows an in shape key piece to the puzzle for Wisky last year. Jackson is now overweight and a shell of himself. Wisky will need to be hitting on all cylinders to win.

Reaction Score
I really didn't mind them losing. They would have been tougher to beat for sure.

uk was young, inexperienced and ripe for Bazz and Boat to annihilate with ease.

Tonight I certainly want them to win.

RoderickSpode

7th Earl of Sidcup
Reaction Score
At the time I was torn, because I definitely felt UK was a better matchup for us. But that ending still made me nauseous.

Reaction Score
I really didn't mind them losing. They would have been tougher to beat for sure.

Bo Ryan is a great coach. He's always gotten his kids to play great D, rebound, and tough it out. They have been consistent top 20 NCAA teams. These last two seasons, they have been able to play solid O.

Nice to see him with more talent, and polish at his disposal.

Oh, yeah. And I hate UK!

Reaction Score

UK is all experienced now! UW is DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!

Reaction Score
UK is all experienced now! UW is DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!
Funny thing is that both teams are hungry for the Championship Title. This should really be a great game because the motivation factor is high as can get. Wisconsin has an added factor of revenge.

Not sure what to expect but for college basketball fans you can't get any better than this game. I'm just glad its not the Championship Game cuz if the Badgers somehow lose there is one more chance.

I'm not a fan of uk, but this game has to be one of the most intriguing games with multiple story lines in quite sometime.

I will say its nice to be able to watch it as a fan of the defending Champions.

Reaction Score
I think Wisconsin is going to win. Probably just being positive but I like their team and I feel like they can score on them and make that defense look far less daunting.

Reaction Score
Not sad watching that - in retrospect I take great satisfaction in the fact that UConn was the one that beat them for all the marbles.

Reaction Score
Hoophound said:
I think Wisconsin is going to win. Probably just being positive but I like their team and I feel like they can score on them and make that defense look far less daunting.

I do too.

Reaction Score
This morning I was feeling a bit nostalgic, so I went on YouTube to check out some of tcf's uploads from last year's Final Four. After finishing the title game highlights, I decided to rewatch the final minutes of the Wisconsin-UK semifinal...

I seriously got angry watching that.

I forgot just how heartbreaking that ending was. Just brutal. I want Wisconsin to have their revenge, and I want them to wipe that smug grin off Calipari's face.

This will make you feel better:

Reaction Score
I'd root for Wisconsin, but I'm afraid that Duke will run them off the court. Don't like UK, but the thought of the Coach K slurpfest that will follow another Duke title makes me ill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom