TODAY Full Court Press: Clark, Cardoso & Rice Docudrama | The Boneyard

TODAY Full Court Press: Clark, Cardoso & Rice Docudrama

Reaction Score
Premiered last night. . ABC/ESPN this weekend. I have actual hopes that this Payton Manning Production could be decent.

Reaction Score
Premiered last night. . ABC/ESPN this weekend. I have actual hopes that this Payton Manning Production could be decent.

Peyton, please, visitingcock... not a football fan, I surmise?

WBBTakeover

Please trade Kierstan Bell!
Reaction Score
Since we're on the topic of correct spellings:

Cardoso, not Cardosa.

Reaction Score
I watched episodes 1 and 2 on ESPN+ after the ABC broadcast was over. No commercials and no beeping over the swearing by the coaches and players.

WBBTakeover

Please trade Kierstan Bell!
Reaction Score
Just finished watching all four parts. It was a great documentary to me. Of course, it helps that I'm a fan of all three players.

If the rumors are correct, then we'll see a second season involving Paige, JuJu, and Flau'jae. I'll definitely watch for the first two.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Finally am watching this, I'm 3/4 of the way through and it's incredibly well done. All 3 with very different backgrounds and experiences (Rice coming from a well off Ivy league family that had ties to the Obamas, Clark with a wholesome classic midwestern background, and Cardoso coming from a poor single parent household in Brazil and moving here at 15 not knowing any English or having familiarity here. I thought it was very enlightening to see what Kamilla has been through to get to where she's at today. Definitely worth the price of a 1 month ESPN subscription to see it.

I hope the Paige/Flau'jae/Juju rumors are true. All 3 are great players with very different but interesting back stories.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashfan

Top Bottom