Today’s UConn-Georgetown game is on cable TV on CBSSN | The Boneyard

Today’s UConn-Georgetown game is on cable TV on CBSSN

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
The game is starting right after the UMass-Davidson game

Apologies, @Carnac , not trying to steal your stuff. I just wanted to spotlight that the game will be shown on “regular” tv channels at 2:00 today. If you have unplugged, meaning you don’t have cable, look for CBSSN on fubo or Roku. I’m not sure about other streaming services.

if you do have cable and want to stream, go to Watch CBS Sports Network Live Online and set it up

Last edited:

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
If you don't have access to CBSSN you might be able to use this link to access the game. I have Spectrum TV APP which doesn't carry CBSSN.

Stream - 308 I'm currently watching UMASS vs Davidson which is scheduled right before the UConn game.

Another Option is to sign up for a Free 7 Day Trial to FUBO.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Apologies, @Carnac , not trying to steal your stuff. I just wanted to spotlight that the game will be shown on “regular” tv channels at 2:00 today. If you have unplugged, meaning you don’t have cable, look for CBSSN on fubo or Roku. I’m not sure about other streaming services.

if you do have cable and want to stream, go to Watch CBS Sports Network Live Online and set it up
No problem. We want all of our fans and followers to be able to find and enjoy watching the game today. :)

Reaction Score
Thanks for the heads up. I was gearing up for Fox Sports. Glad that I checked here first.

Kat

Reaction Score
If you don't have access to CBSSN you might be able to use this link to access the game. I have Spectrum TV APP which doesn't carry CBSSN.

Stream - 308 I'm currently watching UMASS vs Davidson which is scheduled right before the UConn game.

Another Option is to sign up for a Free 7 Day Trial to FUBO.
Yes, it is scheduled on Spectrum after that game. (channel 315 San Diego.) Thanks.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
2:05 watching UMass v Davidson.
Cabin Fever Reaction GIF

Reaction Score
2:05 watching UMass v Davidson.
Cabin Fever Reaction GIF
I am sure all the people who gave me the thumbs down for disagreeing with the interminable referee reviews stretching the last minute of the game into a half hour are enjoying the wait.

Reaction Score
I mean, UMass…give it up…down 7 with 12 seconds left. We have a game to watch!

Reactions: Kat

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Is it me or does each time the UCONN plays on cbssn it’s delayed or late start?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom