Toby Fournier from Canada is a mini Stewart | The Boneyard

Toby Fournier from Canada is a mini Stewart

Reaction Score
Breanna Stewart just shared a video of Toby Fournier, a 14 yr old from Canada dunking... Amazing! Also, Toby has an instagram with videos of her playing. Her playing style reminds me of Breanna Stewart back when she was in North Cicero. Uconn needs to be on top this scout like now.

Reaction Score

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I like dunks and they put butts in seats. But I don't get overly excited about them. However, if she has a handle, nice court vision, can move without the ball, is a terror from the arc and understands the game, then that's me in the front jumping up and down. But yeah, athleticism is a nice start.

Reaction Score
I like dunks and they put butts in seats. But I don't get overly excited about them. However, if she has a handle, nice court vision, can move without the ball, is a terror from the arc and understands the game, then that's me in the front jumping up and down. But yeah, athleticism is a nice start.
I saw Stewie play in the Gauchos gym [in the Bvonx] vs Christ the King a few years back .. Stewie had a LOT more going for her than just getting her hand above the rim .. that said, Toby is certainly intriguing!

Reaction Score

Uconn could use another Canadian, in 3 or 4 years. You can bet you old worn out bippie that Stewie and Geno have talked this one up. 7 cents bet say Geno will visit her this year, next, next ,next

Reaction Score
I know all to well that stewie is literally a "once in a generation" type of athlete, so maybe calling this young lady a "mini stewart" was a bit off. However, what i meant was that Toby's rawness reminds me of stewie during her first two yrs of high school. At 14, to have a somewhat understanding of angles and gravity/speed, to dunk, is pretty impressive. Edwards giving us a verbal is double sweet because it continues the Uconn/Canada relationship to maintain strong.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
She can be another Breanna Stewart if she possesses the same drive to succeed.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom