To the season tix holders in sec 138.... | The Boneyard

To the season tix holders in sec 138....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Who sold their GD tix to all those Michigan fans you can go F yourselves!!!!!! You all r an joke!! Please don't come to any more games and definitely don't renew your tix next year. Thanks to all of you idiots, I was surrounded by Mich fans front, back, left and right and throughout the section!!! 138 turned into the GD extension of the Mich visitors section for gods sakes!! For those of my neighbors in 138 who stepped it up and didn't sit down for most of the game, I would like to buy you a beer! I will say that the Mich fans in the section around me were very classy and I appreciate their sportsmanship!!!!

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
You and I sit awfully close to each other Doggie. And yes, I definitely saw what you mean. I'm in 139...a guy we brought to the game last night (his first game) asked where the visitor's sections were and I told him that they start one over (i.e. 137). He didn't believe me because there were so many Michigan fans in 138. We had just a handful of Michigan fans in 139 but nowhere near like 138. Correct me if I'm wrong but when Michigan went up 7-0 early, did I hear a "it's a home game" chant from the Michigan fans. If I heard correctly, that kind of stuff really gets under my skin.

Reaction Score
Who sold their GD tix to all those Michigan fans you can go F yourselves!!!!!! You all r an joke!! Please don't come to any more games and definitely don't renew your tix next year. Thanks to all of you idiots, I was surrounded by Mich fans front, back, left and right and throughout the section!!! 138 turned into the GD extension of the Mich visitors section for gods sakes!! For those of my neighbors in 138 who stepped it up and didn't sit down for most of the game, I would like to buy you a beer! I will say that the Mich fans in the section around me were very classy and I appreciate their sportsmanship!!!!
Section 123 had only a few yellow shirts as fill ins.

Reaction Score
first row in 138 and was also surrounded. It was pretty annoying. we have 4 seats and were cheering like crazy (except my one buddy who is a Michigan fan who flew up from florida for the game). It was comical to listen to the michigan fans talk though- it went from talking about BCS, to not saying much at all....

My buddy has been to quite a few place like the Swamp and the Big House and left pretty impressed with how loud a small place like the Rent could get. i just hope that someday we get to a place where crowds like that are the norm!

Reaction Score
I've had 2 days to digest the game. Something was missing on Saturday night, but I couldn't put my finger on it at the time. Doggie's post was my "Ah Ha!" moment. There's a supposed UConn fan who normally sits right behind me. He's one of those idiots who thinks that he's the offensive coordinator & announces to the crowd what play should be run next. After the play is over, he criticizes the ACTUAL play call (Unless it's successful or is similar to HIS play). It's gotten to the point that his wife no longer accompanies him & he brings a guest to games. HE's the jerk that sold his tickets to UConn's biggest home game EVER to the two Wolverine fans that I've previously described.
Hope he got his season tickets paid for in spades because my crew will razz his at the USF contest.

Reaction Score
I hear ya.. was surrounded by them.. Have to give the Michigan fans 'some' credit here though.. I like their cheers.. "go".. "blue"...etc... we need to get a stadium wide cheer going.. they tried it with that guy a few years ago that came out to 'warm up' the crowd with the Blue/White.. but it's been 10 years now and we have nothing...except for the U. C. O. N. N cheer after we score... we need to get something going because at this point.. we have nothing..

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
I hear ya.. was surrounded by them.. Have to give the Michigan fans 'some' credit here though.. I like their cheers.. "go".. "blue"...etc... we need to get a stadium wide cheer going.. they tried it with that guy a few years ago that came out to 'warm up' the crowd with the Blue/White.. but it's been 10 years now and we have nothing...except for the U. C. O. N. N cheer after we score... we need to get something going because at this point.. we have nothing..
We have UCONN... HUSKIES... UCONN... HUSKIES... HUSKIES... UCONN! That's something....

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
You guys the same lot who think it's cool our band plays Hail to the Victors?

Reaction Score
I say we steal their fight song (actually called "The Victors"...without the ...Hail to....) because they stole it from some musician way back when.

Then we redesign our helmets like theirs, you know the ones they copied from Princeton.

Tradition my ass...

I so wanted to punch them in 'n mouth.

Reaction Score
You guys the same lot who think it's cool our band plays Hail to the Victors?

The band plays the fight song of every visiting team, actually done by most bands. "Hail to the Victors" is just very recognizable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom