To "The Horde" | The Boneyard

To "The Horde"

Status
Not open for further replies.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
A tip o' the cap for interesting and informative and substantial Day 1 coverage. Very well done.
Yea, but what have they done lately? (as in Today?) :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
MEYER: am going out on one of my famous limbs here I realize, but would the correct answer be something like: "Apparently nothing to enable you to pipe down for minute"? xo

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
MEYER: am going out on one of my famous limbs here I realize, but would the correct answer be something like: "Apparently nothing to enable you to pipe down for minute"? xo
He who hesitates is lost. No time like the present. Time is fleeting, madness takes it's toll. Time and tide wait for no man. Don't let yesterday take up to much of today.

(oh yea, and we are not getting a room)

Reaction Score
Well, it is certainly gratifying to have come up with the correct answer for a change.
Geez, it was all chuckles here until I got to that perplexing parenthetical declaration. You'll understand just how surprising that was, given all those pathetic sweet nothings you foist on me every time you get me alone for two seconds. Better bring your thermos; I'm having the water cooler removed in the morning.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
I'd tell you two to play nice but I am laughing too hard....keep 'em coming!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Well, it is certainly gratifying to have come up with the correct answer for a change.
Even a broken watch...

Geez, it was all chuckles here until I got to that perplexing parenthetical declaration.
Did you mean
Chiclets_advertisement,_1905.jpg

You'll understand just how surprising that was, given all those pathetic sweet nothings you foist on me every time you get me alone for two seconds. Better bring your thermos; I'm having the water cooler removed in the morning.
Water? WTH! You know me better than that. Whiskey.

Or
2785777072_30eab2c781.jpg

Reaction Score
Look for videos today on Hoopfeed too....do I count as a mini-Horde'r? H.I.T. (Horde in training)?

arty155

Post Poster
Reaction Score
....do I count as a mini-Horde'r? H.I.T. (Horde in training)?
Nothing beats your excellent podcast interviews with Huskies – such as this month’s with Stefanie Dolson, and August’s with Sue Bird. You've certainly won your spurs as among the best we have. Keep charging, Dave!
Horde.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul