To Steven, Mike, and Jack Zergiotis: | The Boneyard

To Steven, Mike, and Jack Zergiotis:

Reaction Score
First Steven, You showed plenty of guts playing with that injury and then throws on the money as the game and you progressed. Speaking for myself on the BY here, first, heal well, then come back with the accurate fire that you know you have. Jack Zergiotis, we saw your possibilities, D-1 speed, size and energy to an inexperienced freshman player would have most of us in a learning curve to say the least. What do we do? Revaluate, be courageous in that self-assessment, but hold on to your positives, because you have them, learn and come out firing. Mike, you're the older statesman, the leader of the O now, command the respect that is earned in your position. Captain this ship, steady as she goes. You have your receivers, the team is behind you, lead them, you can do it.

Reaction Score
You'd have to be old and in the way to understand the reference. Fortunately you are on good company here.

I mean this is so cringe all you could do is laugh.

Hey Steve, Mike, Jack Zergiotis - put on your big. Oh pants and go win some games.

Reaction Score
First Steven, You showed plenty of guts playing with that injury and then throws on the money as the game and you progressed. Speaking for myself on the BY here, first, heal well, then come back with the accurate fire that you know you have. Jack Zergiotis, we saw your possibilities, D-1 speed, size and energy to an inexperienced freshman player would have most of us in a learning curve to say the least. What do we do? Revaluate, be courageous in that self-assessment, but hold on to your positives, because you have them, learn and come out firing. Mike, you're the older statesman, the leader of the O now, command the respect that is earned in your position. Captain this ship, steady as she goes. You have your receivers, the team is behind you, lead them, you can do it.

I believe Mike and Jack Zergiotis will be the leaders going forward. Next year, we might have QBs, but not a schedule. Just wondering, don't we have another QB on the roster. I know Jay Rose was at Southington, but a walk on?

Reaction Score
I believe Mike and Jack Zergiotis will be the leaders going forward. Next year, we might have QBs, but not a schedule. Just wondering, don't we have another QB on the roster. I know Jay Rose was at Southington, but a walk on?
Idk about that

Reaction Score
It's funny but Rose was a great high school QB, and was recruited by many schools as either a QB or DB or TE, but surprisingly he chose UConn. Edsall pretty much has him pegged as a TE but I wouldn't mind seeing him take some snaps or playing LB.

Reaction Score
Idk about that

Yes Micah Leon is another freshman quarterback on the roster. Recovering from an injury and will be ready to go next year. Also there is walk on .. Miles Forester .. a freshman I believe.

Reaction Score
Yes Micah Leon is another freshman quarterback on the roster. Recovering from an injury and will be ready to go next year. Also there is walk on .. Miles Forester .. a freshman I believe.
Your forgetting the the one who’s had the best qb performance thus far out of the 3

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom