To Beat ECU We Must ... Game Thread! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

To Beat ECU We Must ... Game Thread!

Reaction Score
Agree
Well, hell then, he must be right because you agree!

Columbia is better. They have played a tougher schedule and performed better against better teams.

It amazes me how people just look at records. Do you guys want to look clueless? Sorry if that sounds harsh but, good lord! Look at the sagarin ratings. It takes into account strength of opponents, record and scoring margin in a way no one can do in their head. To date, Columbia is better. If we lose to ECU, it is a major step back.

Reaction Score
Just execute on both ends of the floor. Make good decisions on shooting. Play as a team. Play as one unit with a clear mission.

Reaction Score
Adams can't miss those bunnies like that. Easy 2 points out the window.

Reaction Score
Like I said in the intro Shawn Williams can’t beat us from 3 already with 6 points

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
Well, hell then, he must be right because you agree!

Columbia is better. They have played a tougher schedule and performed better against better teams.

It amazes me how people just look at records. Do you guys want to look clueless? Sorry if that sounds harsh but, good lord! Look at the sagarin ratings. It takes into account strength of opponents, record and scoring margin in a way no one can do in their head. To date, Columbia is better. If we lose to ECU, it is a major step back.
Man, grow the hell up.. I was being sarcastic.. Hey moderator are you hearing this.. I'm waiting for a point deduction..

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Anyone see an attendance number? I couldn’t go today.

Reaction Score
Man, grow the hell up.. I was being sarcastic.. Hey moderator are you hearing this.. I'm waiting for a point deduction..
While I am happy for you, realize that a one word post can't possibly convey sarcasm. Maybe use an emoji next time.

Reaction Score
It saddens me to know end that this program is in a place where it needs overtime to beat teams like Monmoth, Columbia and ECU. Just a few years ago these were automatic wins by atleast 30. :(

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
#nailedit
Pretty much. The men’s game in Hartford outdrew the women in Tampa by a few hundred.
6700 or so was small enough to move around at halftime in the concourse. But for a weekend game at home it is disappointing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom