TNF: Buccaneers @ Panthers 9/12/2019 | The Boneyard

TNF: Buccaneers @ Panthers 9/12/2019

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Lightening delay. My apt is 3 blocks from the stadium and I was walking my dog around 8:10 outside and there was lightening everywhere, was surprised it even kicked off.

Play expected to resume at 9:09pm

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
these are two bad bad teams. Cam looks like a shell of his former self

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
I listened to every “expert” and got Ronald Jones off my bench for this one. Zero points

If you just watch NFL redzone every week you will know way more than these fantasy "experts". They are hacks. I've dominated fantasy the past 4 years because I actually watch the games and understand the flow.

The key is seeing how players are used. Local beat writers are so important too. Arians told them Jones would not be starting tonight and he would ride the hot hand. Doesn't sound like good odds to put into a RB slot, he's worth much tonight - hang on to him for the long run if you can though.

Also Thursday nights are the worst times to take a shot. Unless the guy is a stud, I'll usually benc guys playing a TNF game.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Two teams going nowhere this season, well at least Carolina

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I have OTA antenna, Netflix, Amazon and YouTube TV and game wasn't available.

NFL not being smart limiting access to game.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
I have OTA antenna, Netflix, Amazon and YouTube TV and game wasn't available.

NFL not being smart limiting access to game.
And this is why cord cutting is a joke. People piece together multiple platforms to have a semblance of what they get on cable, but there are still holes in that strategy and you risk missing events. But I guess you saved $50.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
And this is why cord cutting is a joke. People piece together multiple platforms to have a semblance of what they get on cable, but there are still holes in that strategy and you risk missing events. But I guess you saved $50.

the amazing this is they wont shut up about it. id rather hear about someone’s fantasy football team.

Reaction Score
If a Carolina/Tampa Bay football game on a Thursday night is an "event" in your world, I suggest you get out more and I'll be more than happy to save the $90/month. And yes, I love meat too! ;)

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score

Anyone could stream the game on their cell phone or tablet through the Yahoo Sports app.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Cord cutters are the new vegans
Except that, unlike Vegans proselytization or hearing about someone else's fantasy team, I am interested in streaming combinations that could save me money.

Avoiding animal protein makes me miserable.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom