TN Visiting the Basketball Hall of Fame (no word on whether they are bringing recruits) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

TN Visiting the Basketball Hall of Fame (no word on whether they are bringing recruits)

Reaction Score
The thing that is being missed here is that Summitt and an assistant were once reprimanded for an NCAA recruiting violation back around 2000 when they arranged for a FREE tour of the Knoxville womens basketball HOF for recruits and their families. Very similar to the ESPN tour which was free while the arranged tour by Tenn had a monetary value.

Now you want to attack a dead woman.....The hits just keep coming.

Reaction Score

Come on. That's not an attack, but an attempt to put some perspective on the free tour references. Based, as all Boneyarders know, on a long list of alleged violations against UConn by Pat and Tennessee. The comments on this thread have been tongue in cheek and respectful of Pat Summitt. If you want to see what a attack looks like, go to VolNation.

Reaction Score

There are enough posts detailing her sainthood to more than balance mine. Hardly an attack when the fact of the incident has been part of the public record for 20 years. All I was doing was pointing out the HOF connection.

If I wanted to attack her there are other topics more suitable.

Reaction Score

Come on.... Check the Tenn sites please …. Geno, sexual innuendo.... cheater.... criminal falsehood claims.... those aren't too fair I think..... lets stack up one vs the other Tenn vs UConn what fan bases say and how they talk about the other side..... I think I am comfortable about which side is more civil

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom