Tl video | The Boneyard

Tl video

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Disappointing. I opened this thread expecting to see a video of my favorite rapper, TI, but instead it's UCONN player, TL. Given the musical trend this forum has taken lately, I was expecting more. Basketball???

Reaction Score
I also love KO not allowing him to just "blend in" already. Wants him to step out of his shell and be the man he can be rather than just one of the guys. Tells me expectations are pretty high here!

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
I also love KO not allowing him to just "blend in" already. Wants him to step out of his shell and be the man he can be rather than just one of the guys. Tells me expectations are pretty high here!
Maybe Terry Larrier just needs to really believe how good he can be.....then, watch out! He is another mystery, like the Ferrari, only with less of the exaggerated car image-hype. He's talking about how the game has slowed for him as he has sat out an entire season. I find that promising. Let's hope that he can get off to a good start and build his confidence. To me, a good start includes most of the first season he plays here, but maybe he can shine sooner.

Reaction Score
Maybe Terry Larrier just needs to really believe how good he can be.....then, watch out! He is another mystery, like the Ferrari, only with less of the exaggerated car image-hype. He's talking about how the game has slowed for him as he has sat out an entire season. I find that promising. Let's hope that he can get off to a good start and build his confidence. To me, a good start includes most of the first season he plays here, but maybe he can shine sooner.

Yeah really good point Db2u, I am impressed with that line on the game slowing down for him too. Seems the year off was something very positive for the young man and hopefully it transitions on to the court for the Huskies. He did say he'd be nervous when he first sees the court more than likely and that's a good thing, he is being very honest with himself and the tradition he is now a part of. Can't wait to see him play for us!

Reaction Score
I am 90% certain that we will have a better year than last year. Jalen and Rodney will do their thing, AG and Larrier will make up for DHam's absence, the ball will move better, and i love our plethora of new big men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom