Tix on their way | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Tix on their way

Reaction Score
Got my tickets on Friday. I like to booklet style. Not as nice as the Atlanta Falcons but the best yet for UConn. Looks good.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Just saw on Twitter what USF’s season tickets package looks like this year. They get a bobble head of former Bulls QB Matt Grothie. Random. Box is nice tho.
upload_2018-8-14_21-57-24.png

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Not for nothing but just send me the tickets. Lord knows UConn doesn’t have money to waste. I’m not looking for a box to collect love notes from Orlovsky’s dad to Serrano.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Not for nothing but just send me the tickets. Lord knows UConn doesn’t have money to waste. I’m not looking for a box to collect love notes from Orlovsky’s dad to Serrano.

You aren't looking for one because you've already got one

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
@minidarren Dumb question - but I'm assuming the Falcons issue the 'credit card' season ticket to dissuade scalping/secondary market sales?

Reaction Score
@minidarren Dumb question - but I'm assuming the Falcons issue the 'credit card' season ticket to dissuade scalping/secondary market sales?
I really don't know. I do sell about 75% of my tickets, but do it through Ticketmaster because it is super convenient within the Falcons app. I have never tried through a StubHub or other third party.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I really don't know. I do sell about 75% of my tickets, but do it through Ticketmaster because it is super convenient within the Falcons app. I have never tried through a StubHub or other third party.

Via electronic transfer - Must be limited to that so Ticketmaster/NFL can still get a piece.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score

The NFL has an official ticket exchange, but I don't like this idea. I image there is a way to get paper tickets, if a season ticket holder wants to give them to a friend or family member for less than face value or donate to a charity or something. Weak sauce for the the $9 Billion NFL to have their hand out in that situation.

Alas I have not been to an NFL game in over a decade...

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
The NFL has an official ticket exchange, but I don't like this idea. I image there is a way to get paper tickets, if a season ticket holder wants to give them to a friend or family member for less than face value or donate to a charity or something. Weak sauce for the the $9 Billion NFL to have their hand out in that situation.

Alas I have not been to an NFL game in over a decade...

I go to maybe one Giant game a year. It's only convenient if you can take NJ Transit to the Meadowlands. Between traffic, parking, tickets, concessions, etc. it's a big money drain. Not to mention you're most likely looking at ants wherever you sit.

Comparatively, you can get UConn season tickets for what $15/game with Top of the Rent?

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
It’s very nice. Got my book Friday and it’s professional. All the games and passs sorted out. Now if you heathen low life penny pinchers will please stay out of my chair back section unless you paid for it, it wpuld be appreciated.
Also, anyone want my Communist Kickball Husky free tix they threw us?

Reaction Score
How about the tailgate flag we were supposed to get at the season ticket holder practice? Hopefully it’s available at the first game. Can’t imagine not having it to go with my bobble heads...... ☺️

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
That’s not good- you should call your ticket liaison.
Today does mark the vaunted “two days before event.” I have been away since the 8th and had the mail stopped but I haven’t gotten anything from UConn or UPS

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
When you only have to ship a few hundred of them you can go all out
whats UConn's excuse if that's the case?
I'm being a Snark!!!!
The presentation this year is rather nice - now please let's see some competitive football at the minimum this year- I'd like to enjoy my money spent

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
LOL. How much are your season tix??? I only pay $120 and got the booklet..:
Pre-fee 60 bucks I think $110 when all was said and down. I don’t even get tickets with pictures on them!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom