Tired of this negative talk | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Tired of this negative talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We haven't had a dominant team since 2009. Yes we won two titles but both of those teams struggled to make the tournament and were lucky to catch fire. But with that said losing tu Yale and justifying it with they have a rpi of 60 means nothing. We use to beat teams with a rpi in the 60s easily

Reaction Score
We haven't had a dominant team since 2009. Yes we won two titles but both of those teams struggled to make the tournament and were lucky to catch fire. But with that said losing tu Yale and justifying it with they have a rpi of 60 means nothing. We use to beat teams with a rpi in the 60s easily
Yea and we have this year too, talk about missing the point......................

Reaction Score
I don't get all the no talent talk. Maybe not the right mix of talent or playing below level of talent, but we've always had Donnell Beverly's, Antonio Kellog's, Jamaal Trice's and Robert Garrison's. This team has 2 - 5 stars, 3 - 4 stars, 2 fringe 100, an underrated recruit big man, and 2 potential reaches who we all suspected to be good grabs. All that after the recruting issues the program has seen the last 3 years. Not as loaded as some, but not all that unlike a Uconn team. We've never been stacked with 5 and 4 stars across the board. The highest ranked class JC had was '06 and that didn't turn into a championship. See Curtis Kelly and Doug Wiggins. I'm not saying there aren't problems, I'm just saying recruiting terrible talent isn't the major one.

Reaction Score
The only guy that has secured a spot in the starting five next year is Hamilton.
Everyone else could be recruited over and that's sad. Of course a few guys will step up during the off season and battle for playing time but when have we only had one guy that was worthy of starting going into a season. That's the rough part of this season.
Brimah isn't starting at center next year? Horses ass. JA is also starting so yeah that leaves the 4 spot . And I guess the second guard spot , however that would lead to a logjam of like 4 guards on the bench

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom