Tip-Off Club Annual Practice Feb 16 | The Boneyard

Tip-Off Club Annual Practice Feb 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Failla Jr

Stink Bug
Reaction Score
Attended my first open practice. Impressive, 2 Hrs non stop activity. Shooting drills, one on one, five on five with male practice players (rough play wanted). CD very vocal with post players, lots of coaching (Geno said over and over his best post players are Kelly and Tiffney):D

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
(Geno said over and over his best post players are Kelly and Tiffney):D
That's nice, but not really what you want to hear. I would rather hear our "post" players are our best post players.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
At the risk of repeating myself from another thread...I love it when Tiff posts up !!! She's the bomb on the block

628x471.jpg

Reaction Score
we went, but could only stay for an hour and a half. Jim, did Geno talk after the practice?

some of my favorite Genoisms from the practice were "Don't pass the ball to someone who doesn't want it" and right after a player (i forget who) did something Geno had JUST told them not to do, Michaela was explaining what Coach had said. Geno says, "That's right Michaela, you tell them. Maybe they'll listen to you"

It's amazing to see how hard and non-stop these kids work during practice! What especially frustrating (for me anyway) is to see how well Heather moves & shoots. Dang, wish she would do it in a game!!!!!

James Failla Jr

Stink Bug
Reaction Score
we went, but could only stay for an hour and a half. Jim, did Geno talk after the practice?

some of my favorite Genoisms from the practice were "Don't pass the ball to someone who doesn't want it" and right after a player (i forget who) did something Geno had JUST told them not to do, Michaela was explaining what Coach had said. Geno says, "That's right Michaela, you tell them. Maybe they'll listen to you"

It's amazing to see how hard and non-stop these kids work during practice! What especially frustrating (for me anyway) is to see how well Heather moves & shoots. Dang, wish she would do it in a game!!!!!

James Failla Jr

Stink Bug
Reaction Score
Yes spoke to group for half hour while players lifted, yes I said lifted after 2hrs of non stop practice. One lady askes If Geno show could be on at another time, they canot watch while at game, he will look into.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
thats an excellent question... those who go to every game will miss the Geno Show UNLESS they have one of those fancy DVR thingy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom