Tina Charles's documentary to premiere at Tribeca Film Festival | The Boneyard

Tina Charles's documentary to premiere at Tribeca Film Festival

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
New York Liberty: Tina Charles' documentary to premiere at Tribeca Film Festival

Charles’ documentary Charlie’s Records is set to premiere on May 3. The film, her directorial debut, centers on her father and his record store and label, known as Charlie’s Calypso City and Charlie’s Records respectively. It will be part of the Tribeca Film Festival, which enters its 18th year, and will screen at the Village East Cinema.​

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
So many of the young women who played at UConn have diverse interests and talents. Maybe we can all look forward to watching Tina accept an Oscar next year for Best Documentary Feature.

Reaction Score
New York Liberty: Tina Charles' documentary to premiere at Tribeca Film Festival

Charles’ documentary Charlie’s Records is set to premiere on May 3. The film, her directorial debut, centers on her father and his record store and label, known as Charlie’s Calypso City and Charlie’s Records respectively. It will be part of the Tribeca Film Festival, which enters its 18th year, and will screen at the Village East Cinema.​
2 things please me about this: Tina, a exceptional Uconn stand out, is showing talent beyond BB. And she is honoring her Dad. The latter to me shows a depth to her character never before seen. I'm impressed.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul
Top Bottom