Times For This Weekend… | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Times For This Weekend…

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Do we really need to explain time zones..?
With the explanation involve the multi-verse? Because I feel like that’s the explanation to everything lately.

Reaction Score
This one is super clear.

Sorry if anyone already posted.

Attachments

• C6859A33-4DBB-4E3A-8E01-4CA9FF7EECDD.png
    C6859A33-4DBB-4E3A-8E01-4CA9FF7EECDD.png
    1,011.4 KB · Views: 231
Reaction Score
I know we play Thursday night at 8pm but what’s the rest of the weekend looking like as far as times go ? I could not understand the bracket when I looked at it -almost like it had two sides. Just trying to figure out times because it is going to be a busy weekend with family and friends and trying to plan accordingly.
DVR. My best friend. I hate commercials and halftime.

Reaction Score
We cannot lose to Oregon lol.... No chance I can stay awake to watch a Saturday midnight tip

Reaction Score
Christ on a cracker, I will even struggle to make 9:30 on Friday night haha ughhhhh

Reaction Score
Just a thought regarding the skipping of Saturday as a lot of people seem beside themselves over that and can’t believe they would choose to “go up against the NFL” and inconvenience people traveling to the games… first, I’m guessing things are geared towards TV viewers (that’s usually where the money is) and not traveling fans cause it’s definitely an inconvenience for them but can’t say what the calculus is there since I didn’t plan the tourney… Saturday after Thanksgiving is the biggest Saturday on the college football calendar and several of the teams in the PKI have fanbases that would care more about the Saturday football games than a “1 of 17“ NFL game as hard as that may be for many people on this board to wrap their minds around (and who in typical northeast fashion might be predominantly pro sports fans plus UConn basketball)… as an example, we may get Alabama in our 2nd game… they play Auburn Saturday (never met anyone from that part of the country who thought NFL was bigger than the Iron Bowl)… Oregon plays Oregon State Saturday (in a very underrated rivalry game that will determine if Oregon goes on to the PAC-12 title game), and I could go on… Because of the nature of this tourney there’s no way to know when your team would play Saturday and so I’m guessing that part of it is that the schools involved don’t want a conflict with games (football and bball) at the same time… UNC probably doesn’t want their fans to have to choose between watching their Bball team lose to us in the final (can wait for Sunday) vs watching their football team play NC State Saturday

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom