Time to Rumble. Random Thoughts . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
I never realized that Bobby Knight sounds so much like Fred Willard

Reaction Score
This game reminds me of the old big east...even though cincy wasn't an OG member, and it isn't in the big east any longer.

Reaction Score
uconnisgood said:
This game reminds me of the old big east...even though cincy wasn't an OG member, and it isn't in the big east any longer.

Fouls not called on every play low scoring tough d and brutal rebounding battles. Yes this is old school big east. It's fun.

Reaction Score
I am so tired of watching us give the ball to cincinnati all the time, im sorry but this team is worse than we think they are

Reaction Score
I am so tired of watching us give the ball to cincinnati all the time, im sorry but this team is worse than we think they are
They are certainly worse than what the preseason expectations were. They seem to be disinterested and going through the motions. Maybe it is injuries, maybe it is lack of talent, maybe they just don't have chemistry. What I do see is that they need to get a big guy who is not a work in progress at the center. What we have now is just not up to par. I am sorry Amida and Phil. But I call it the way I see it. When I see KO sitting with his hands behind his head with a puss on, one wonders if he has given up on these guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom