Time to list Boatwright as 5'10" | The Boneyard

Time to list Boatwright as 5'10"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I know it's common for teams to fib about the height of players, but I think it's time to tell the truth and just list RB as 5'10". In fact, if they want to exagerate his height, I suggest listing him as 5"5" as this will only add to his legend. Otherwise, we'll have to read in every RB article that he's "listed as 6', but is really more like 5'10".

Reaction Score
I know it's common for teams to fib about the height of players, but I think it's time to tell the truth and just list RB as 5'10". In fact, if they want to exagerate his height, I suggest listing him as 5"5" as this will only add to his legend. Otherwise, we'll have to read in every RB article that he's "listed as 6', but is really more like 5'10".

That is probably a good idea; but, all I know, whether he is 4ft 2in or 8ft 5in, he is one son-of-a-bi**hin', motherf***in',kick-a** hoopster who will stick it in your face just because you are in front of him. It will be interesting,especially as quick and intense as Arkansas was(and they sure couldn't do it), what teams will do to slow him down. Next up, ex-Pukie Mr. Amaker who will probably want to play at a crawl. Good luck with that!

GO HUSKIES!!! BEAT THE CRIMSON!!!

Reaction Score
I get what your saying about the height but his name is Boatright, Ryan Boatright. Players names get massacred here all the time and it's kind of disrespectful. The least we can do as fans is spell our players names right.

Oops Boatwrong, my bad. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA