Time to hang 60 | The Boneyard

Time to hang 60

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It's been a long, strange trip since last year's Connecticut hurricane.

This year's hurricane in the Connecticut, starts tonight.

Reaction Score
Love to see the D hold UMess to zero. Very hard to do.

Also love to see 300 yards passing and a 100 WR named Nick.

Reaction Score
60? Are we thinking that UMass is worse than Fordham, Hofstra (at the time), URI or Maine? This may be more of a game than people think (quite possibly a very frustrating one if the UConn offense looks like it did last years).

Reaction Score
60? Are we thinking that UMass is worse than Fordham, Hofstra (at the time), URI or Maine? This may be more of a game than people think (quite possibly a very frustrating one if the UConn offense looks like it did last years).

I hope we run the ball 40-50 times tonight. Maybe get 3.1 yards per carry, play bend but don't break defense. And win the game off a fluke fumble or a bad call.

Reaction Score
I hope we run the ball 40-50 times tonight. Maybe get 3.1 yards per carry, play bend but don't break defense. And win the game off a fluke fumble or a bad call.

I can't stop laughing. I"m delirious. Is it game time yet?

Reaction Score
In triple overtime.

Reaction Score
TDH, come off of the Debbie Downer pedestal for a moment. I coined the phrase as a theme for the season as a kind of team goal to show a new beginning to wash away the bad taste left by 5-7 last season. It's only a goal, but we'll invoke it for EVERY game. Sheesh.

Reaction Score
TDH, come off of the Debbie Downer pedestal for a moment. I coined the phrase as a theme for the season as a kind of team goal to show a new beginning to wash away the bad taste left by 5-7 last season. It's only a goal, but we'll invoke it for EVERY game. Sheesh.

Oh . . . a mantra. I get it. Kind of like the Red Sox this season . . . "What happens in the club house, stays in the club house". It fits.

Hey the "Us against the world" attitude is all right by me. As for "Time to Hang 60". I can only hope that I'm hopping on that Band Wagon by a least week 3. "Catch the excitement". "Don't leave your seat, not for one minute . . . you might miss two scores not just one." This could be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom