Time to find a new hobby | The Boneyard

Time to find a new hobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I cancelled my hockey news and stopped watching the NHL after the Whalers left town. Now it looks like Connecticut is about to become irrelevant in the college sports world. I certainly wont be keeping my basketball and football season tickets if we are relegated to the mid major ranks. I guess all good things come to an end eventually. Hmm.... maybe I'll take up astronomy in my free time.

Reaction Score
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Come on man, get a grip. This is far from over.

Reaction Score
I'm very depressed by all this conference realignment news. The Whale ripped my heart out once (and I'm still bitter). I can't loose my Huskies too!!!!

Reaction Score
One thing will keep us in a major conference....BASKETBALL! Have no fear....we'll fit in somewhere. And NO it won't be the B1G.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Basketball dominance + Average football should definitely be good enough to get us in somewhere.

Reaction Score
So basically you jumped on the UConn bandwagon and now ready to jump off it. Either you're a UConn fan or you're not - conference affiliation should have nothing to do with it.

Reaction Score
YES, I jumped on the UCONN bandwagon after the whalers packed their bags and left town. I still am a UCONN fan. However, no one wants to go from routing for an NHL team to an AHL team. Already tried that and it doesn't work. I am just saying, going from major college status to mid major status won't be easy.

Reaction Score
I was positive this thread was going to be in reference to the amount of time I have been spending reading re-alignment rumors.

F

fortebleedsblue

I cancelled my hockey news and stopped watching the NHL after the Whalers left town. Now it looks like Connecticut is about to become irrelevant in the college sports world. I certainly wont be keeping my basketball and football season tickets if we are relegated to the mid major ranks. I guess all good things come to an end eventually. Hmm.... maybe I'll take up astronomy in my free time.

You're starting to sound like Fortebleedsblue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger