Time for the "Small" lineup option | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Time for the "Small" lineup option

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
The only reason in the world of basketball that Paige Becker doesn’t start and play a lot of minutes is if her leg won’t permit it. She’s only one of the best college guards in history. It’s like saying you need Michael Jordan as a spark off the bench if he’s coming off an injury. If it were anyone but Paige, I could maybe see bringing a vital cog off the bench if the team had been going well without them for a few moths.

Aside from that, did I miss our victory over Indians that some are talking about line ups vs NC Stare k when we have to both beat Indiana and they beat ND who are playing quite well right now. On top of that, with Paige and ONO on the floor together, tge offense is structure with the offense flowing through both of them. While subbing changes how that works, changing the basics of our starting lineup would be a pretty fundamental change. I like Caroline as much as any and I’d guess she will fit in. Nika at her best can’t do for the team what Paige does. She definitely has her place and will be used appropriately. She didn’t play in the 2nd half vs.UCF I would guess because we needed scorers not defenders vs them on top of two really bad fouls she had committed.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Soooo basically, you're saying Geno is already doing what you're proposing he should do. Soooo what's the point of this thread?
Umm, because it was Tuesday in a new week, so let’s regurgitate this again. And it still is alive (I know, I am partly to blame for its continuation...).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom