Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
huge_roll_eyes.gif

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Bang the drum slowly.

Here is all you need to know about how bad things are. After a complete debacle, there isn't even anyone on this board posting about it.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
so who do you want? Give me a few names to get excited about.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
so who do you want? Give me a few names to get excited about.

Someone actually made a great point to me today as we watched the wheels fall off. You can't make a coaching change until the conferences shake out because nobody worth having would take the job right now.

Reaction Score
Did the team quit after the fumble? It was really odd how quick things went south

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Garrick McGee's offense at Arkansas is whizzing right along.

Maybe it's not him. Maybe it's Petrino. Maybe it's the schedule.

All I know is, Jeff Hathaway was too scared to find out. Why rock the boat? Saltines are a good, solid cracker.

Reaction Score
This team is freakin lost. I know I run the risk of being tagged as an alarmist but this team is lost.

Reaction Score
Hathaway is gone. If Maryland fires FUCRE then maybe we can get him back. Why don't you Apologists just say what you mean?

Another thing. If you don't think GUMP was capable of a mess like this then you were not paying attention.

Reaction Score
Typical UConn/ WVU game... Hang around, eventually be over run... Huge talent differential.

I thought P and DeLeone had a great gameplan. Teggart missed another field goal, otherwise we'd have had the lead with 22 minutes remaining. As it was, we were down one and driving when the McEntee fumbled and the wheels came off.

We have NO idea at this point whether P was a good hire. These are not his players... We may not find out until year three if he's the right or wrong guy...that's what happens when you hire a new staff.

Be patient...I know it's hard, but you have to be.

Whaler, relax. UConn will be in the ACC once Notre Dame decides what its doing.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I am not one of those guys that believes you have to give a coach 3 years. There are times like Kragthorpe and GRob where it is immediately apparent that the new guy is in over his head.

Pasqualoni is not like that. This coach has been more successful in his career as a HC than 80% of coaches will ever be. He lost 3 close games to bubble bowl teams and got blown out by a Top 15 program. If we were getting blown out every game, i would agree that we have a problem. We are not, so we just have to be patient. I would like to see us do well in the November stretch of winnable home games, getting at least 2 of them, and I would like to see an upset of Pitt or USF. If Uconn wins 0-1 games the rest of the way, it is time to acknowledge we have a problem at HC. From where we are now, there is no way to tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom