Tim & Azzi Fudd | The Boneyard

Tim & Azzi Fudd

Reaction Score
I can absolutely appreciate spending quality time with your little girl. But I must say that getting a pedicure is not something that would have come to mind……:rolleyes:
...especially since Azzi is on both her phone and laptop. Put those electronic devices away and really experience quality time. I'm glad that I grew up in a time when we actually talked to each other without those type of distractions.

Reaction Score
...especially since Azzi is on both her phone and laptop. Put those electronic devices away and really experience quality time. I'm glad that I grew up in a time when we actually talked to each other without those type of distractions.
For all you know she is showing him something that is of mutual interest. Apparently all that undistracted time you spent didn't teach you how to be nonjudgmental.

Reaction Score
Maybe the gadgets are being used for homework/assignment, tik tok or NILs!

Reaction Score
Aww Too cool. Glad that they are enjoying time together, especially getting a pedicure!!! So awesome!

Reaction Score
Maybe the gadgets are being used for homework/assignment, tik tok or NILs!
Sorry I hit a raw nerve. I don't really care how most people spend their quality time with or without electronic devices. I respect Azzi and what she can do with a basketball. Her parents look like great people who support her very well.

This was just a comment on modern society and the over-reliance on electronic devices and social media and nothing personal nor an attack on Azzi Fudd.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
What a great dad. Pedi day with his little girl.

Nothing like having a devoted dad that ALWAYS has time for his children and supports them unconditionally. My kind of guy. It makes a big impact on the lives of our children. Don’t tell me you love me, show me you love me. ;) A high 5 to you Tim.

Last edited:

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
For all you know she is showing him something that is of mutual interest. Apparently all that undistracted time you spent didn't teach you how to be nonjudgmental.
Well, Dad is taking a selfie so it looks like he’s using technology too

Reaction Score
Sorry I hit a raw nerve. I don't really care how most people spend their quality time with or without electronic devices. I respect Azzi and what she can do with a basketball. Her parents look like great people who support her very well.

This was just a comment on modern society and the over-reliance on electronic devices and social media and nothing personal nor an attack on Azzi Fudd.
@HCCForever, you didn’t “hit a nerve” with me. Like you, I was merely responding to the comment about the usage of the electronic gadgets. It’s all good.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
And a wonderful thing to do together. Nothing like a pedicure, it has been years, but I went regularly with my wife for a few years before her transplant in December 2018; she only went a few times in the next year before Covid hit.

She is thinking of starting up again, and I will go with her sometimes again if she does.

Reaction Score
All the responsibility for how modern society is belongs to the previous generations—like those that grew up without much technology and then developed, mass produced, and made society dependent on that technology. I mean, look at all of us using technology to use an online forum to communicate! Trust that many Millennials and Gen Z get time away from their devices, too.

Reaction Score
Me thinks you're the one making a lot of assumptions and judgements. Perhaps it's the Dad that is the actual technology power user since he's the one who is taking a flawless selfie and posting it to his account. Perhaps Azzi is using the laptop to finish her homework.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
C’mon guys, baby boomers grew up glued to the TV. Did you forget?
1683642194743.jpeg

And yes, I'm a Boomer.

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
C’mon guys, baby boomers grew up glued to the TV. Did you forget?
Beg to differ ole wise one. During school time, it was out of school at 3pm. back home and out the door by 3:30. back home for dinner, dishes and homework or back outside. Summer vacation and other time off. Out of bed breakfast then out until lunch, if we took the time to eat. back home for dinner then when younger home when the streetlights came on. Teenage years, outside until we were dragged inside by the OP's. Tv was a fall back which we did enjoy, however we were hardly glued to the tv. There is no comparison to our tv watching and the glued-on electric devises those from 10 to 50 are sporting today. Our outside electronics consisted of transistor radios if we were lucky enough to have one.

Reaction Score
We didn't have a TV in my house. Parents didn't see the need for it. So, I read a lot and listened to the radio a lot.

Reaction Score
Beg to differ ole wise one. During school time, it was out of school at 3pm. back home and out the door by 3:30. back home for dinner, dishes and homework or back outside. Summer vacation and other time off. Out of bed breakfast then out until lunch, if we took the time to eat. back home for dinner then when younger home when the streetlights came on. Teenage years, outside until we were dragged inside by the OP's. Tv was a fall back which we did enjoy, however we were hardly glued to the tv. There is no comparison to our tv watching and the glued-on electric devises those from 10 to 50 are sporting today. Our outside electronics consisted of transistor radios if we were lucky enough to have one.
Sounds similar to my childhood. We were in the backyard or at the nearby park as soon as we could. We even reset our watches and told my mother that our watches had stopped to go past curfew. Most seasons were full of golf, baseball, basketball, swimming and football from dawn to dusk using our bicycles to get around. Sports switched to sledding and ice hockey in winter. TV was watched at night but we were certainly not glued to it. Maybe a couple hours at night.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom