Tightening of the Rotation?? | The Boneyard

Tightening of the Rotation??

Status
Not open for further replies.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Just looking at minutes played against ND. Do you think Geno has tightened the rotation to what we'll see in the tourney? Only the starters played considerable minutes.

Reaction Score
Just looking at minutes played against ND. Do you think Geno has tightened the rotation to what we'll see in the tourney? Only the starters played considerable minutes.
It has been this way for many, many years. He's not likely to change now, but with the bipolar nature of this team, it wouldn't surprise me to see six different starting lineups if we make it to all six games.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
It has been this way for many, many years. He's not likely to change now, but with the bipolar nature of this team, it wouldn't surprise me to see six different starting lineups if we make it to all six games.
Dolson, KML, Faris, Hartley, and ......Doty? Jefferson? Tuck? Stewart?

Who knows what he's gonna do???

Reaction Score
Dolson, KML, Faris, Hartley, and ......Doty? Jefferson? Tuck? Stewart?

Who knows what he's gonna do???
True. Add Stokes to your list. They'll all play. He has to get them all ready to play by the time of the final four when the team meets a Notre Dame or a Baylor. Whether the guards, in particular, will be up to the challenge is open to question.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
True. Add Stokes to your list. They'll all play. He has to get them all ready to play by the time of the final four when the team meets a Notre Dame or a Baylor. Whether the guards, in particular, will be up to the challenge is open to question.
I was working with the poster's idea of starting lineups. Hopefully Stokes will get some good minutes. But I do not see her starting. (but then again, I guess who know??? - but THAT would surprise the hell out of me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom