Tiff's best scoring game in a while. | The Boneyard

Tiff's best scoring game in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
She could not miss, and of course played with the same energy and smarts that she has been featuring for the last month or so. I sure hope she keeps playing well.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Tonight was the Twin Turbo model Tiffany

129_0505_03_z+crate_block_engines+twin_turbo_366ci.jpg

Reaction Score
With Tiff's play the last several game would lead me to believe that somebody has had that dreaded sit down with her, to talk about the birds and bee...oh wait not that talk the other one....you know the "your a senior and your career is coming to a close" talk!

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
With Tiff's play the last several game would lead me to believe that somebody has had that dreaded sit down with her, to talk about the birds and bee...oh wait not that talk the other one....you know the "your a senior and your career is coming to a close" talk!

Don't remind me !!! :eek:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Best scoring game at UConn. Did she get 35 in high school?

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Last nights 35 put her in 8th place all time - Tied with DT

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
Geno mentioned "Tiffany Bashing" on his show yesterday, prior to the Syracuse game. Do you thnk he reads here?...:rolleyes:

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
And the previous show he noted the same about Stef.

Reaction Score
Geno mentioned "Tiffany Bashing" on his show yesterday, prior to the Syracuse game. Do you thnk he reads here?...:rolleyes:

We could take bets on which poster we think is Geno. Who has the right amount of sarcasm, understanding of the game, understanding of college girls, and the list could go on.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
I'm skeptical that Geno reads the board, unless there is someone on the staff who monitors it and lets him know about something that he might be interested in, like the tendency for some BYers to, for lack of a better word, bash Tiff or another player unfairly. Or the tendency to question playing time for player x vs, player y, etc. etc. By someone on the staff, I don't mean one of the assistant coaches, unless they care to do it on their own, I mean one of the "back room" types that we don't really know much about.

I think Geno is not nearly patient enough to wade through all the posts to find something of real interest. And I think CD and the assistant coaches are way too busy to spend much time here.

Most likely, someone on the staff monitors the BY and periodically reports to Geno and the coaches what's going on here, and also provides direct links to posts and threads of interest, should Geno and the assistants want to see for themselves. Simply because Geno and his assistants have for more important ways to spend their time than wading through stuff here. At least that is my hope and belief.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I think Geno is not nearly patient enough to wade through all the posts to find something of real interest. And I think CD and the assistant coaches are way too busy to spend much time here.

Most likely, someone on the staff monitors the BY and periodically reports to Geno and the coaches what's going on here, and also provides direct links to posts and threads of interest, should Geno and the assistants want to see for themselves. Simply because Geno and his assistants have for more important ways to spend their time than wading through stuff here. At least that is my hope and belief.

Mine too. Could you imagine trying to garner anything worthwhile (for the team) from this site???

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I'm skeptical that Geno reads the board, unless there is someone on the staff who monitors it and lets him know about something that he might be interested in, like the tendency for some BYers to, for lack of a better word, bash Tiff or another player unfairly. Or the tendency to question playing time for player x vs, player y, etc. etc. By someone on the staff, I don't mean one of the assistant coaches, unless they care to do it on their own, I mean one of the "back room" types that we don't really know much about.

Even Geno couldn't afford the number of computers he would destroy if he read the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom