DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
has been working very well lately :)

impressed

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Good for her. She needed it. It makes her much more dangerous.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
has been working very well lately :)

impressed

Except in the Stanford game when she reverted to the left hand at some pretty inopportune times...... I hope she continues her judicious use of the right hand the next time she faces some real pressure situations against a good opponent (like TAMU). After watching last year's games, I thought she had already made that step, but she got tight against the Cardinal. The tightness also showed in a couple of her 3-pt attempts; a separate issue from when they were taken in the shot clock.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Except in the Stanford game when she reverted to the left hand at some pretty inopportune times...... I hope she continues her judicious use of the right hand the next time she faces some real pressure situations against a good opponent (like TAMU). After watching last year's games, I thought she had already made that step, but she got tight against the Cardinal. The tightness also showed in a couple of her 3-pt attempts; a separate issue from when they were taken in the shot clock.

I said "lately"
maybe the coach saw what you saw in the Stanford game and asked her to work on it!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
It was better last night but over the weekend her dependence of her left for dribbling under pressure got her in trouble on several drives to the hoop. Usually, it was when she tried to go to the right but continued ball control with the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom