Tiffany looking good | The Boneyard

Tiffany looking good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I hope Tiffany continues her good work. The team is going to need a major contribution from her this year in order to contend for NC #8.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
This is good news. After one of her good games last year--Ohio State, maybe--Geno said something to the effect that, when Tiffany is at the top of her game, she is the best player on the floor. He presumably was including Maya as one of the players on the floor.

I really like Tiffany's personality. As many of us note, her game was inconsistent last year, and she had some off-games against good teams. (She also was sick at least twice, including against Stanford.) However, the upside on Tiffany is that, when she is good, she belongs in the conversation with Griner, Ogwumike, and Diggins as one of the best players in the nation.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Geno has a great zinger on his twitter page, this time re: his ND comments ....

:D

LINK

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
I don't think this Twitter thing is going to last very long.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
I don't think this Twitter thing is going to last very long.

LOL, you might be right. He's already getting sucked into it way more than I thought, and he himself described it as the world's biggest waste of time! Another couple weeks and he may just shut it down, or have someone else do some obligatory tweets on his behalf from time to time.

Then again, he may already be addicted to mixing it up and indulging his smart alec side .... who knows?

Reaction Score
His first impression of twitter was correct, methinks.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Jim Fuller's latest blog includes Geno's thoughts on Tiffany, how she's been practicing, the need for her to stay on her feet, etc.

http://elmcitytoeaglevillenhr.blogspot.com/
those are some great and blunt comments by Geno. Turnovers seem to be a huge concern for him, and he also talks about matchup problems against teams who have post players who are on the taller side. the best team on the floor, the 4 guards, and Stef, will be quicker than most teams but clearly could struggle against teams like Stanford, Baylor, and ND (teams he specifically mentioned)...

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Geno: "It is not Tiffany's talent that gets her in trouble, it is her mind. If her mind it right, she is as good as anybody out there."

Tiff, get your mind right and the season will be wonderful! We are with you.

HGN

Reaction Score
I hope Tiffany continues her good work. The team is going to need a major contribution from her this year in order to contend for NC #8.
Any word on how the freshmen are all looking after 5 days in practice ??

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Old Geno quote: "If Tina Charles plays like an All-American, we can win the national championship." Simply replace Tina's name with Tiffany's name.

Reaction Score
I am pulling for Tiff this year because "we" have to! C'mon Tiff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member