Tiffany gets her first WNBA start | The Boneyard

Tiffany gets her first WNBA start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I take that back. Here comes McCoughtry in off the bench :eek: Don't know the story there. I have no sound at the moment.

U

UCONNfan1

Tiff certainly made the "least" of her opportunity, at least by the #'s. 0 points, 3 boards, 1 assist in 12 minutes and only +4 even tho her team is blowing LA out by close to 30.

Reaction Score
There's still time left in the game so Tiff might get some minutes in garbage time. I'm surprised at how much Swanier's playing time has decreased since the move to ATL. I'm curious about the reasoning behind this...

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Strange night. Connecticut won by 42, after setting a league record with a 34-point halftime lead. L.A. shot 28% and lost to Atlanta by 33. Both Candace and Nneka struggled shooting. Washington beat Indiana by 1. And Seattle, led by Sue, has a nice margin over Tulsa in the 4th. Minnesota plays Phoenix in a late game.

Reaction Score
Angel violated team rules. I dont think not starting is a harsh enough punishment, given the fact she came within 3 min of its start

Reaction Score
Tiffany was bopped in the face again and was in a lot of pain three minutes into the game. She's really had bad luck with that area. When she returned she put a block on Milton at the basket that I believe was the best play of the night. Her defense in the first half was very good and her driving to the basket and pop outs to teammates were good. I think the second half she appeared to have lost her fire and she kept touching her mask. Hopefully her nose didn't break for the third time this season. She only played three or four minutes in the second half.

Reaction Score
The Coach said it was a Violation, she makes the rules so she would know whether or not it was broken.

Reaction Score
Tiffany was bopped in the face again and was in a lot of pain three minutes into the game. She's really had bad luck with that area. When she returned she put a block on Milton at the basket that I believe was the best play of the night. Her defense in the first half was very good and her driving to the basket and pop outs to teammates were good. I think the second half she appeared to have lost her fire and she kept touching her mask. Hopefully her nose didn't break for the third time this season. She only played three or four minutes in the second half.
It was Ogwumike

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
It was Ogwumike
Tiff was pretty much the only thing Nneka hit last night. She's having a stellar season, but she and her teammates were very cold last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom