Tiff & ND | The Boneyard

Tiff & ND

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Time to show up. Looking good against weak opponents is not enough.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Let's see how she does in the 2nd half.

Reaction Score
it is tedious. If I were Geno (which I am not, of course), I'd sit her to start the second half too.

Reaction Score
It is a big game... where is she? One basket is not enough to show up... She has 16 minutes left...

Reaction Score
Tiffany Cannot handle the ball....... And the foul calls are going all for Notre Dame... what bs

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
All we as (sometimes paying) fans can ask of players is that they give their best effort. That is the limit of what they are capable of doing and should be the limit of our expectations.

There is no question in my mind that Tiffany puts forth 100% effort at all times, every game and, by all accounts, every practice. She represents UConn in an exemplary manner as a student-athlete by her demeanor, conduct, and effort. It is not an accident that the team record while she has been at UConn is at some ridiculous statistic -- something like 124-5 (approximate).

She has many more big games to play and I fully expect her to come up big and silence her critics. One thing is certain. She will give it all she has.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
All we as (sometimes paying) fans can ask of players is that they give their best effort. That is the limit of what they are capable of doing and should be the limit of our expectations.

There is no question in my mind that Tiffany puts forth 100% effort at all times, every game and, by all accounts, every practice. She represents UConn in an exemplary manner as a student-athlete by her demeanor, conduct, and effort. It is not an accident that the team record while she has been at UConn is at some ridiculous statistic -- something like 124-5 (approximate).

She has many more big games to play and I fully expect her to come up big and silence her critics. One thing is certain. She will give it all she has.
well said...

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Peermit a post script, a famous quote:

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory or defeat."

- Theodore Roosevelt, April 23, 1910

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger