Tiff injures shoulder | The Boneyard

Tiff injures shoulder

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
LINK

Per Tiffany's twitter, she has a 'bruised and slightly torn rotator cuff' - it also sounds like her shoulder was briefly out of place before the doc (courtside?) put it back in.

She will be out for at least a week....possibly longer. Hope she heals up 100% with no lingering issues.

I'm guessing she popped it out after hitting the floor on a drive to the basket, but what do I know! :rolleyes:

Get well soon, Tiff !!!

PHO-09Apr08-157495.jpg

Olde Coach

Rip, Olde Coach
Reaction Score
LINK

Per Tiffany's twitter, she has a 'bruised and slightly torn rotator cuff' - it also sounds like her shoulder was briefly out of place before the doc (courtside?) put it back in.

She will be out for at least a week....possibly longer. Hope she heals up 100% with no lingering issues.

I'm guessing she popped it out after hitting the floor on a drive to the basket, but what do I know! :rolleyes:

Get well soon, Tiff !!!

PHO-09Apr08-157495.jpg
In what country and for what team is Tiff playing?

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Israel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
In what country and for what team is Tiff playing?

Here's some more info from a Dec 10 player update on the Atlanta Dream site -

Tiffany Hayes – Hapoel Rishon Le-Zion (Israel): Hayes’ team has not played since the last update (Dec 4). She is averaging 18.3 points, 7.3 rebounds, 3.8 assists and 3.3 steals in four games this season.

Reaction Score
I just had surgery for a torn rotator cuff...let's hope this is the arthroscopic type...with the invasive surgery requiring pinning, they don't release you to a full workout for 3 - 4 months...

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
I just had surgery for a torn rotator cuff...let's hope this is the arthroscopic type...with the invasive surgery requiring pinning, they don't release you to a full workout for 3 - 4 months...

She is in a sling right now, but it didn't sound like she was anticipating surgery at this point (fingers crossed). Let's hope she is healed up in a couple weeks or so.

Reaction Score
She is in a sling right now, but it didn't sound like she was anticipating surgery at this point (fingers crossed). Let's hope she is healed up in a couple weeks or so.

That's probably what will happen...I went in because I heard a tear, but the doctor said the MRI showed numerous tears probably accumulated over 20 years plus...the last being a complete through tear...

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Best wishes to Tiff. I hope that injury is not too serious. I also hope she is safe and not living in fear. Her stats sound pretty good.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score

I had a torn labrum in my left shoulder and the recovery was a long, arduous process. Best of luck to her...impressive stats through four games.

Reaction Score
I'm glad to hear that a rotator cuff is the worst thing for Tiff to be concerned about right now. A few weeks ago, they were talking about real BOMBS falling.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
His second torn labrum is what ended the bear cub's college ball at Clark this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom