Tierney 3 pointer - highlight video on ESPN | The Boneyard

Tierney 3 pointer - highlight video on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Best part #2, Breanna and Kia arguing over who gets to the do the hi fives...
Stewie was a step slow! Kia was halfway down the conga line before Stewie was like "Hey I was gonna do that"!

Not for nothing, but it is an indication of Kia's mentality - she has very fast reaction time when on the court and always seems to have a nose for the basketball. Not only is the kid talented and tough, but scrappy as hell too!

HGN

Reaction Score
It is always good to see TLaw or Polly in the game , and especially when one makes a bucket.

One can only assume that their individual hard work in practice has kept them on the team and its good to see Geno reward that hard work with a few minutes in the game here and there.

Here's to TLaw and Briana......LET'S GO HUSKIES.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I, as with everyone else, love it when Tierney or Polly pops one in, and was happy when Dead Eye Lawlor got not 1 but 2 3es in rapid succession. However, as you may have noticed in the game thread, I was not happy to see Ekmark passing up shots, and Tierney's second came as a result of Ekmark passing up perhaps the most open opportunity she had all afternoon. Yes, I am offering the Yard an opportunity for a ramble, detour or digression. Any takers?

Reaction Score
I, as with everyone else, love it when Tierney or Polly pops one in, and was happy when Dead Eye Lawlor got not 1 but 2 3es in rapid succession. However, as you may have noticed in the game thread, I was not happy to see Ekmark passing up shots, and Tierney's second came as a result of Ekmark passing up perhaps the most open opportunity she had all afternoon. Yes, I am offering the Yard an opportunity for a ramble, detour or digression. Any takers?
I agree. I think she got gun shy and was passing when she had time and space to shoot it.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I agree. I think she got gun shy and was passing when she had time and space to shoot it.

To which I say, Courtney you cannot hit the freshman wall before you hit the court!!! Go Courtney.

Reaction Score
I didn't like seeing her pass up shots either but I'm wondering if it was because she was designated the PG on the court so she was trying to get others shots.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I didn't like seeing her pass up shots either but I'm wondering if it was because she was designated the PG on the court so she was trying to get others shots.
I think/hope that's more likely. I wasn't paying attention to Geno at the time she made the pass, but usually if he's unhappy a player didn't take an open shot, he'll whip around and say something to the staff, or the bench. Courtney is still coming back from her injury and I'm not sure if she will be in top physical condition any time this year. It may not be till summer or later when she's 100%+...

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score

Farney, you have a good heart. But, the job of every one of the 5 is to move the ball to the best shot. Not my idea, but Geno's mantra. Why are we so happy about MoJeff's game right now ... as PG when her shot makes sense she is taking it now and KaChing!! As Geno once famously said to and about DT: I didn't bring you here to pass. Courtney: Rivers gotta ramble, eagles gotta fly... and shooters gotta shoot. Getting the ball to Tierney Lawler so she can shoot a 3 from the opposite corner is not why you are here.

Reaction Score
It is always good to see TLaw or Polly in the game , and especially when one makes a bucket.

One can only assume that their individual hard work in practice has kept them on the team and its good to see Geno reward that hard work with a few minutes in the game here and there.

Here's to TLaw and Briana.LET'S GO HUSKIES.

I'd to see the school reward them with unused scholarships in their senior season.

Reaction Score
As Geno said: these kid's confidence level is their last shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom